pepper spray

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Across the street from Caribe Tours and one block down, make a left and you will see a few gun shops, they have tons of pepper spray and other similar items. A lot of these stores closed, but you should be able to find at least one there.

Also a lot of drug stores sell Pepper Spray.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Across the street from Caribe Tours and one block down, make a left and you will see a few gun shops, they have tons of pepper spray and other similar items. A lot of these stores closed, but you should be able to find at least one there.

Also a lot of drug stores sell Pepper Spray.

I bought pepper spray in a store on the Avenida Francia which is the street Sky describes across from Caribe tours, one block down Leopoldo Navarro. Av Francia is the first left and the store is one block in on the left.

It cost about 800 pesos.

I bought some pepper spray at a hardware store once and it was defective. Be careful you don't buy from a store that has had inventory sitting on shelves for years.

Some years ago I was assaulted on Calle Ramon Sanchez Ramirez by M?xiimo G?mez. I didn't have my Chihuahua with me so I sprayed the bugger in his face with pepper spray. Ruined his day. I strolled away while he made pitiful sounds and clawed his face.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Known as "Policia francesa" - often on display at supermarket and hardware store checkouts.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
In front of Nacional Lope de Vega in the plaza there is a store that carries the pepper spray "gun" type. Cuesta also used to have them at their checkouts as mentioned by Chiri.