Anybody in Sosua close to Rockys to Santiago soon

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Was at Rockys yesterday for some work on 2 laptops.........
Transferred some info from my external hard drive to Marco and with all the excitement
and rush to leave for the Metro, I inadvertently left my hard drive with Marco.
If anyone is coming to Santiago I would appreciate if it can be picked up from Marco at Rockys and I can meet anyplace in Santiago. I would also pay for your inconvenience.:classic:

*note........I'm cheap..........lol

B in Santiago without my hard drive

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
They make pills now that can help with your, um, "hard drive"

Don't need the pills........
Need less women in my life.........One for each day of the week is just about right.............
HOW ABOUT.............ONE GOOD WOMAN...................................................................LOLOLOLOLO
Tried that........3 times.........Drove all 3 to drink........It must be my poisonality......

B in Santiago

latitude19

May 29, 2011
Hey- I'm leaving Cabarete 8AM tomorrow for Santiago. In Sosua 8:15. Maybe too early, otherwise I could bring to you. Let me know. I'll look in the morn.

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Have Rocky put it on the BUS and you can pick it up at metro station

I asked him, and he advised against it........
Have you ever tried to talk him into something......
I would rather cut off my tongue.........lol

B in Santiago

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Hey- I'm leaving Cabarete 8AM tomorrow for Santiago. In Sosua 8:15. Maybe too early, otherwise I could bring to you. Let me know. I'll look in the morn.

I am going to Skype Marco right now so he will be expecting you......
Are you coming into Santiago by the Metro ......If so I can meet you there, if not wherever convenient for you....
Marco has my cell number, have him call me when you are there, this is great....thank you.
I am going to pm you my cell number.....

B in Santiago :classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic::classic:

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Wish to give latitude 19 a big thanks for taking the time to retrieve my hard drive from Marco and bringing it to me in Santiago. This is what dr1 is all about, helping each other when possible.
Also offered him some money and he graciously refused..........Again, thank you.

B in Santiago

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
So, you think you're the one that can tame me..........
You have no idea............I'm too much man for one woman........
Can you cook........lol

B in Santiago

Dude you just made me laugh - I can eat as well as I can cook... you should see my drinking skills...

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Wish to give latitude 19 a big thanks for taking the time to retrieve my hard drive from Marco and bringing it to me in Santiago. This is what dr1 is all about, helping each other when possible.
Also offered him some money and he graciously refused..........Again, thank you.

B in Santiago

Who gives a sh*t about latitude?

Call us when you're thanking la_barbie for her favors!!!!