transportation from Gazcue to Everisto Morales

businessdr

Oct 8, 2011
Guys,

what is the best way to get from Gazcue to the Gold's gym in Everisto Morales via public transportation?

Does the metro go there?

Please advise..

EverythingJeff

Oct 31, 2010
www.facebook.com
I haven't done it, but I guess you'd take a public car down Bolivar to Churchill and then probably just walk the rest of it.

I'm sure someone else has a better idea.

No the metro doesn't go there.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Best way would be to take a taxi -- RD$160. One of those you call up -- Apolo or Tecni Taxi, for instance.

Last Sunday took the new metro 2 line to the book fair. That went from Winston Churchill/JFK station to the Maximo Gomez/National Theater station. But had to walk 1/2 from where I live in Julieta back and forth to the station. To get to Gold's Gym would be another 15 minute walk. There are many "conchos" lined up for passengers at the exit of the metro. Suppose they would charge you about 30 for the trip down Winston Churchill to the cross street to Gold's Gym, so that would be an economical and relatively quick way to go. But... you will have to wait for the metro 2 line to be operational. That is announced for the end of the year. The Metro Line to the Book Fair will be only until 6 May.