Raining Again

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Raining very hard in Sosua. If this keeps up, we may see more flooding. The ground is already saturated and the water level in the rivers is high.

Even worse, Delancer lost the signal to channel 82 with the NFL draft in the very early stages.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Raining steadily in Santiago. The National Meteorological Office (Onamet) were right on this one.

They say that the rains will diminish tomorrow...

Hope you are all dry.

HB, glub glub.....

Mu?ecote

Aug 1, 2006
my bathroom ceiling is leaking so bad i just had to go number 2 while holding an umbrella

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
"my bathroom ceiling is leaking so bad i just had to go number 2 while holding an umbrella"

Nothing like soggy toilet paper........
Let your fingers do the walkin...........lol

B in Santiago

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
That thread deteriorated quickly.
Santiago woke up today to a very soggy dawn...still feels like more rain.

Good day for a burial. Young man I knew since he was born....too much rum...

HB

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Consequences OF The Rain Monday And Tuesday

From today's Sosua News:
[h=5]The heavy rainfall on Monday and Tuesday has damaged a lot of houses in Sos?a. In particular, the houses built along the river Sos?a, have suffered severely when the river burst its banks caused by the downpours. The raging water has swept away dozens of houses completely or partially. The residents were lucky, neighbors helped them to safety but that was not the case for their furniture. A large part of the furniture like beds, linens, furniture, TV etc. disappeared into the swirling water. Fortunately, the Mayor of Sos?a Ilana Neumann responded adequately. She has offered immediate assistance by providing mattresses, blankets and food parcels to the victims.[/h]

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
From today's Sosua News:
[h=5]The heavy rainfall on Monday and Tuesday has damaged a lot of houses in Sos?a. In particular, the houses built along the river Sos?a, have suffered severely when the river burst its banks caused by the downpours. The raging water has swept away dozens of houses completely or partially. The residents were lucky, neighbors helped them to safety but that was not the case for their furniture. A large part of the furniture like beds, linens, furniture, TV etc. disappeared into the swirling water. Fortunately, the Mayor of Sos?a Ilana Neumann responded adequately. She has offered immediate assistance by providing mattresses, blankets and food parcels to the victims.[/h]

Great!

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Supposedly 6 people died in Sabaneta. Friends of ours got this info from their handy-man.

BelgianK