Lauryn Hill in Cabarete tonight

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Wish I was there too. I'm sure it'll be a great show.

SNH

Jul 24, 2010
Lauryn Hill, international music artist and multiple Grammy winner will be in Cabarete tonight along with Doug Wimbish, Eric Gales and Bob Marley's grandchildren!
Starts at 6.00pm, Saturday, 12th May in front of Lax.
DREAMin Live Wimbash - One of the Hottest Rock Festivals on the Island

Says nothing about Laurin Hill being there.

"Joining Wimbish, also hot off Lauryn Hill’s European tour, are Eric Gales and DJ Rampage Global. These three artists are recognized as leaders in their respective musical genres, Bass, Guitar and DJ. Combined, the three have performed in front of millions of people in hundreds of countries, with more than 25 albums recorded between them."

On the evening of Saturday, May 12th, hit Cabarete Beach at 6 p.m. for a concert to remember featuring: Eric Gales, Doug Wimbish, DJ Rampage Global, Van Avakian, Joey Ciotti, Culture Shock, Circuito Negro, Cabarete Dance Crew.

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
Lauryn Hill came on stage around 1.00am and did several of her hits, unfortunately not her version of "Killing me softly" but still, it was good to see her. The rain stopped about 9.00 pm and then music started shortly after...it was a good night

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
Lauryn Hill came on stage around 1.00am and did several of her hits, unfortunately not her version of "Killing me softly" but still, it was good to see her. The rain stopped about 9.00 pm and then music started shortly after...it was a good night

Pics please

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
Thanks to David Z for the image:
wlwy1y.jpg

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
please tell me thats not her...she used to be soooooooooo fine.
You really are are an a$$hole. Lauren Hill is a multiple Grammy recipient, (8) try listening to her music instead of fantasizing about getting down her pants.

gringostudent

Jun 20, 2005
You really are are an a$$hole. Lauren Hill is a multiple Grammy recipient, (8) try listening to her music instead of fantasizing about getting down her pants.

Im an A$$hole for thinking lauryn hill was fine? The depths of the dickishness of the people on this forum never cease to amaze me. What kind of miserable A$$hole would listen to her music with a voice like that and not fantasize about her?

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com

She actually sang "Killing me Softly" the night before at The Beach Club at Seahorse Ranch, as well as a few other songs including "Everything is Everything".

To gringostudent: I had the great fortune to spend some time with her during her stay and can assure you aside from still having an incredible voice, she is still quite fine...my cellphone pic did not do her the slightest bit of justice. She was also dressed down, as she just came from her hotel to perform (for free) a couple of songs, to lend her support for The DREAM Project...I'm pretty sure at this point in her life, and after having 6 kids, she's not too worried about fulfilling anyone's fantasies...