reputed real estate developers

RB1970

Banned
Mar 13, 2012
hi

just wanted to know the most reputed and respected real estate developers (if you could share web link........nothing like it ) specializing in residential, mall, and mixed use category.

Typically residential projects fetches what kind of return per annum ( considering its off plan and there are no approvals in place, if it is permissible in DR), are there any penalty clauses.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Your questions are pretty vague, which part of the Dominican Republic were you thinking of? Most real estate agents will be more active in one area than another. If you are talking malls then its safe to assume you are looking at Santo Domingo and Santiago? Punta Cana area is growing.

There is nothing 'typical' - there are many projects that lose money, some that make some money, and very few that make a lot of money.

In the current market and the abundance and construction of existing malls, I would think that this would be a risky venture at the moment, unless a specific location provides an opportunity.

RB1970

Banned
Mar 13, 2012
thanks for the response, i think my question is very straight....................................i had asked for info on REAL ESTATE DEVELOPERS AND NOT AGENTS.......................when the the question is not location specific and marked to forum............it means ................and include all locations.

typical is typical like bank deposit rates in general for ref..........................and hence i repeat and request for general market return on residential properties.........................please read off plan too................................r u from real estate ?

am wanting to know the TYPICAL FAIR MARKET RETURN ON RESIDENTIAL AND NOT MALLS................................i respect content of this web site and members..................but please do not dispense half baked info..........................

understand fellow members query first and then respond.......................good morning

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
And that, plus blatant use of DR1 to self-promote is how you get banned. Another one bites the dust!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
And that, plus blatant use of DR1 to self-promote is how you get banned. Another one bites the dust!

yep, courtesy of BB. lol

He was very demanding in his post. we do not need posters like him!!!