Pediatrician

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
I am looking for a good Pediatrician in the Cabarete Sosua area anyone know of a good one TIA.

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Thanks Hlywud I thought that CMC is where I would end up any other DR1ners using their pediatric care ?

Aug 21, 2007
Their pediatrician, Dr. Garcia, is very good, in my opinion. Although I don't have children of my own here, she has cared for several children I brought to her when doing charity work.....children with extreme problems. She is 100% dedicated. I have seen here stay at the hospital all night to care for a premature newborn. She seems to work well together with other doctors, and I found her knowledgeable and competent.

If you have any concerns, why not go to the hospital and ask to meet her to see what you think for yourself? Ask Mary Jo to introduce you.

Lindsey

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Thanks Lindsey we will be goin to CMC later this week my wife just had the baby and I was looking for an alternative to Puerto Plata I prefer a doctor closer I am sure CMC will be the place we use.

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
We love Dr. Garcia. When my son had his appendix out, she came to our house on her own time to give him the antibiotic shots he needed. The only naysayer about Dr. Garcia is my son and that's because he's a teenager and she hugs him and kisses him like he's one of her own!!

Aug 21, 2007
I saw Mary Jo, from CMC, last night. She told me there is a second pediatrician at CMC now. This is a male doctor who comes to the hospital only in the afternoons, after 4 pm. Thus, if someone prefers a male doctor, there is another option.

Lindsey

Their pediatrician, Dr. Garcia, is very good, in my opinion. Although I don't have children of my own here, she has cared for several children I brought to her when doing charity work.....children with extreme problems. She is 100% dedicated. I have seen here stay at the hospital all night to care for a premature newborn. She seems to work well together with other doctors, and I found her knowledgeable and competent.

If you have any concerns, why not go to the hospital and ask to meet her to see what you think for yourself? Ask Mary Jo to introduce you.

Lindsey

I agree, Dr Garcia is very good.