July 4th In The Dominican

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Anyone know what events will take place on the North Coast?

Any Fire Works, Beach Parties etc?

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Wow, if you want to rent a villa from them for a week, it's lower for this time of year...............
Especially priced at only $16,660.00 USD.......I wonder if that comes with a free breakfast............
Let's hope Rockys is doing something for the 4th...............at 150. USD per week

B in Santiago

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
What is next?

tamotes, tomottos, tottos, toto, to', ?,.... grunt, grunt, grunt.... :tired:

donP

Like Gumbmint qualifies as a word...you said you were tired so go to bed

I can't believe I am responding to this noise...time to find a hobby

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Wow, if you want to rent a villa from them for a week, it's lower for this time of year...............
Especially priced at only $16,660.00 USD.......I wonder if that comes with a free breakfast............
Let's hope Rockys is doing something for the 4th...............at 150. USD per week

B in Santiago

I'm talking about a party on the 4th...not a rental. But, yes, if you want to rent Villa Castellamonte > Dominican Republic Beach Villa Rental | Dominican Vacation Rentals by Owner it will be a tad more expensive and more wonderful than Rocky's (yet I do enjoy Rocky's when in Sosua).

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I am glad I went to be early last night!!

I dint wont to git inter one o' these here catfights....not far, me bringing a .44 Magnum to a knife fight.

As fer the original thingy, there is a big party at the Embassy in Sto Dgo iffen y'all kin git an invite...

Whoopee for the Fourth....watch it on TV from New York.... ("malapropism": no fair usin' them big words!!)

HB