Todd Akin Claims Breastmilk Cures Homosexuality

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
So, Mr. Akin keeps feeding foot to mouth, huh?!

Can't wait to watch tonight's Rachel Maddow Show.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
So, Mr. Akin keeps feeding foot to mouth, huh?!

Can't wait to watch tonight's Rachel Maddow Show.

It's just satire, but it gets everybody excited. You won't see it on the nightly news, they've been burned before by picking up "phoney" news stories.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
I know it's satire. And Rachel Maddow likes to have fun with it every now and then. Remember the thing about "self-deportation"? Mitt Romney actually believed it, and Ms. Maddow reported on it. Fun stuff!

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Your post implied you believed it too, but that's ok.

So he believed that some imigrants might go home on their own if the laws were being enforced? I believe that too. Not that far fetched, but the left likes to giggle and make fun of everything. They got nothing else.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Wait! You mean homosexuals are agreeing to self-deportation? Amazing!

Wish I was one of the Five Black Republicans at the GOP convention, so I could share the good news. lol.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I vote for the person that I think is best for my home Country.
I was leaning toward Sen. McCain until his VP showed up.
Sarah Palin IS Atkins.
Or is it the other way around?
Sarah????..... Is that U?

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Did you see the movie about Sarah Palin and John McCain, with Woody Haroldson and Ed Harris. Holy shyte......very scary, if they had been elected. If McCain had been elected and croaked, cause he's no spring chicken, that retard from Alaska would've been running the country.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Did you see the movie about Sarah Palin and John McCain, with Woody Haroldson and Ed Harris. Holy shyte......very scary, if they had been elected. If McCain had been elected and croaked, cause he's no spring chicken, that retard from Alaska would've been running the country.

So you make major descisions based on what you see in a Hollywood movie? No wonder we're in trouble.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
OK, folks, Governor Bob "Ultrasound" McDonnell is about to speak at the GOP convention. Ladies beware.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
HAHA.......My dog is smarter than Sarah Palin........and that's one idiot dog.

Sorry and I know that I should not have and that I'm a bad person for doing so.

But I read the above a just ... LOL... big time.

Our dogs should get together.