Plants - for balcony or indoors to go on sale

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
There is a gentleman who has his own, small Botanical Garden in the Gazcue section of Santo Domingo who will be selling all his plants within the next few weeks. He said he has to leave the country for a few years and will get rid of everything except what is growing in the ground.

I got these two plants for 500 pesos each. I didn't bother to barter with him as his first offer I considered very, very reasonable. If anyone is interested I will post the location and date when he will start selling off the remainder of his plants. If I had the room I would have bought every plant he has. :laugh:

2yuwob8.jpg

2ezmd1c.jpg

2n2hco.jpg

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You are kidding, right? 500 for a couple of difenbachia? (or something like that)

All you need is the pot, some dirt, a a piece of an older plant. You stick it in the dirt, water it a little and in a few months you have a beautiful plant!! Simplest house plants in the world to grow.

Cordially,

HB

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
You are kidding, right? 500 for a couple of difenbachia? (or something like that)

All you need is the pot, some dirt, a a piece of an older plant. You stick it in the dirt, water it a little and in a few months you have a beautiful plant!! Simplest house plants in the world to grow.

Cordially,

HB

Wait a minute. You want me to buy a pot, find some dirt, obtain some part of an old plant. Then I have to dig and plant and wait a few months. For that you will pay me 12 bucks? Ladron!!!