How about NBew Age congregations?

Sassy Lassy

Dec 8, 2012
Hi,
New here. I'm a retired American lady who spent my life as a secretary and proud of it. I didn't have to be called an executive assistant. Newly retired on Social Security, and taking it as soon as it is available. I plan to be here for a long time and expect to buy a car soonish.

I've read a few of the anti religion threads here lately and am not an athiest myself, the computer I am borrowing is owned by one of the outspoken antireligious ones.

But I am looking for a New Age group here, maybe Unity or Science of Mind or something of that nature. I am in Puerto Plata but can go to services from Luperon to Cabarete or beyond if any one belongs to one of these groups here. UU might be an option or even Ba hai I'd give a try. Let me know if anyone knows.
Thanks in advance
Sassy Lassy

Am not sure why I got two of these, when I tried to clean up a typo it came out as a second post! Sorry about that
Sassy Lassy

Sassy Lassy

Dec 8, 2012
It was suggested that I start a new thread, but decided to pick up this one with the typo instead.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sassy Lassy
So maybe actually look up the religion itself and see if they are into the butchery of babies. OK?
Sassy Lassy

Chip invented:
I thought you said abortion was ok, now it's "the butchery of babies"? Please clarify you stance. Hey sicko I never said abortion is OK. the onliest one her obsessed with abortion is one scik chip!

With regard to New Ager's deary, I almost 50 so I think I've been around the block a few times. You almost what 50?

SO on which side of the block did you hear that we are into abortion? I have spent a couple of hours reading Chip posts and find 22 threads where you have inserted your abortion mania obsession. I even read a post where you say that dadddies inspecting their daughter's genitals to make sure they are still virgins is the only alternative to partial birth abortions. Neither I nor any of my four sisters were ever made to suffer vagilnal inspections, nor any of my 14 cousins nor I believe 99% of American girls and how would it lead to partial birth abortion if daddy didn't get his finger in there every once in a while? I have found where you call 16 people liars. And you often demand an answer or an apology and never actually answer questions asked of you. You are a sick puppy. Abortion is not one of the doctrines of New Age beliefs. So take your obsession with abortion elsewhere. Where and when did you ever get into New AGe beliefs enough to know what they may be? I assert that you heard it in a sermon and have no personal knowledge, just something a man of the cloth said and you hafta believe those sick basterns!
Sassy Lassy

Last edited:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
SO on which side of the block did you hear that we are into abortion? I have spent a couple of hours reading Chip posts and find 22 threads where you have inserted your abortion mania obsession. I even read a post where you say that dadddies inspecting their daughter's genitals to make sure they are still virgins is the only alternative to partial birth abortions. I have found where you call 16 people liars. And you often demand an answer or an apology and never actually answer questions asked of you. You are a sick puppy. Abortion is not one of the doctrines of New AGe beliefs. So take your obsession with abortion elsewhere.
Sassy Lassy

With all due respect that is what no doubt what someone claimed I said, get your facts straight.

Sassy Lassy

Dec 8, 2012
With all due respect that is what no doubt what someone claimed I said, get your facts straight.
I soppose you are already pretending you didn't say that I said I am in favor of abortion! That is still easily available in yesterday's business. Look it up you sick boy.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
BTW, sassy lassy and derfish it appears you guys are a bald faced liars. Here is my original post:

Speaking of raising kids, I wouldn't want to raise my three daughters in the States if they had to go to public school. Believe it or not there are good Dominican families here who know how to raise one's kids. Plus too girls from good families are expected to be virgins when they get married and their mothers check them frequently from what my wife tells me.

Finally, things are so bad in the public schools in the States that my brother pulled his boys out of grade school and then kept them out until their senior and junior years in hs but at that point they were well behaved and didn't cave into peer pressure. Also, one of my best friends who is a doctor, makes a 6 figure salary, and has 5 kids is having a very difficult time with his teenagers to the point that one has basically run away. He says he envies me even though I have little money because I have a lots of quality time with my kids. Quality time is what makes the difference inmo and there are few cultures that get more quality time out of life than Dominicans, that's for sure.

Sassy Lassy

Dec 8, 2012
Why don't you post the original post?
The original post is at the top of this page. THis is the original and I tried to correct the obvious typo where there is an unneeded B in the title. The rest is the original post. So as Fishy says you are the accuser here, you repost whatever you read that gave you your sick idea.

Sassy Lassy

Dec 8, 2012
I soppose you are already pretending you didn't say that I said I am in favor of abortion! That is still easily available in yesterday's business. Look it up you sick boy.
And there was something in that post which said that I am in favor of abortion? That is the subject of the moment. Your accusations in that direction.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
And there was something in that post which said that I am in favor of abortion? That is the subject of the moment. Your accusations in that direction.

You've clarified that for me already which I acknowledged.

I am responding to your claim I said the following:

"I even read a post where you say that dadddies inspecting their daughter's genitals to make sure they are still virgins is the only alternative to partial birth abortions."

Sassy Lassy

Dec 8, 2012
Bullship! You didn't acknowledge anything sick boy!
Just made a few more accusations when you decided that since the fishy one agreed with me he and I must be the same person.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Bullship! You didn't acknowledge anything sick boy!
Just made a few more accusations when you decided that since the fishy one agreed with me he and I must be the same person.

What I originally posted is there for all to see as well as your lies.

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Welcome, Sassy Lassy, to DR1, where eventually you'll get into it with Chip over something, he'll question your English comprehension, you'll pull out a few old threads, they'll be some wrestling over the topic, names called, occasionally they'll be an enforced time out, rinse, lather, repeat.

I'm thinking Mountainannie (pm her, don't know if she's been posting) might have a few suggestions.

As you've seen from the responses, or lack of specifics, there's probably not a lot out there, but certainly you'll come across a few like minded individuals.

Best of luck to you.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Sassy, old gal, I think we got off on the wrong foot. I applaud your stance against abortion and apologize for any poor reading on my part.

Please just acknowledge that what you said below is false and we can move on:

... I have spent a couple of hours reading Chip posts and find 22 threads where you have inserted your abortion mania obsession. I even read a post where you say that dadddies inspecting their daughter's genitals to make sure they are still virgins is the only alternative to partial birth abortions. Neither I nor any of my four sisters were ever made to suffer vagilnal inspections, nor any of my 14 cousins nor I believe 99% of American girls and how would it lead to partial birth abortion if daddy didn't get his finger in there every once in a while?

Thanks