You won't believe me, but I'm dealy serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
There once was a guy on a flight from UK to DR. On getting on the plane there was an awkwardly large guy struggling away trying to get his bags overhead. He kept on falling back and sitting on this guys head, the guy was pretty pi$$ed off as several people offered to put his bags up but he declined. After this guy was squished a few times he made a remark, something along the lines of 'jesus christ, you fat bastard, will you please f--k off with this'. Then the guy turned to put his other bag in the side the guy was on and went forward thrusting his penis area into the guys face, the guy put his hands up so as not to get a face full of penis, and the awkward guy made a big song and dance that he had punched him in the nuts. This kicked off a row in which the guy said something off the cuff about his similarity in manner to Diana Ross.

This was months ago. Out of the blue the guy gets an EMAIL from a DC (detective constable) telling him there has been a complaint made against him of racial and homophobic abuse and physical abuse on that flight.
The Guy phones DC immediately and although the DC is unable to interview over the phone, they are in grunts and snivels able to get across what the issue is.
The remark about being like Diana Ross equates to homophobic and racist (had the fat guy not been gay would this have been a homophobic remark, as if it even was anyway), protecting his face from a mouthful of nuts equates to physical abuse.

The Guy has to fly back to the UK to be interviewed.

Can you frinkin believe that?

What is the world coming to.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I think if a fat guy sits on you several times and will not accept assistance any man has a right to be pi$$ed off and say something, the UK is not America, although with things like this we are getting that way.
Say this was an attack on the mans race and sexuality, of which it wasn't, just his manner, is it even illegal. Surely you aren't breaking the law for not liking a certain race or homosexuals, I mean what about all this freedom of speech every bomb wielding fanatic has on our streets, as soon as a White guy mentions something about a gay guy acting like Diana Ross he's a violent homophobic racist.

The person referred to in this is by no means racist, homophobic or violent

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Tell the detective to go pound british sand. What are they going to do?

If this is a real story, the guy should have never called after getting the email. How'd they get the email, the airlines?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
The Airlines yes. Well the email stated that failure to contact them would result in a warrant being issued for arrest. I figure that means on entry into the UK an arrest would be made? And I am unsure if this could in any way effect the residency status in DR, although I doubt it as there is no charge and can be no charge as far as I know until an interview has taken place.
But I don't know much about breaking laws on such stupid things, I was in shock over this and so I guess anything is possible in todays freaky PC world.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Tell the detective to go pound british sand. What are they going to do?

If this is a real story, the guy should have never called after getting the email. How'd they get the email, the airlines?

Your points above are good.

Sounds like a lot of B.S. The flight crew would have noticed and taken care of things AND the flight would have never taken off under these conditions until ... someone was off the plane. Like NO ONE ELSE saw this? Like how many people waiting behind the "big guy"? NO ONE pushed the attendant button? Are planes, people and standards different in the UK from everywhere else?

Made up and worth nothing in my book. just IMO. And has nothing to due with "dealy serious".

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Your points above are good.

Sounds like a lot of B.S. The flight crew would have noticed and taken care of things AND the flight would have never taken off under these conditions until ... someone was off the plane. Like NO ONE ELSE saw this? Like how many people waiting behind the "big guy"? NO ONE pushed the attendant button? Are planes, people and standards different in the UK from everywhere else?

Made up and worth nothing in my book. just IMO. And has nothing to due with "dealy serious".

You are wrong Ringo, nothing more I can say is there, lol. I mean, how does one respond to someone who knows nothing of the situation and how the complaint came about, yet thinks he's got it all figured out. You want to start spreading that donkey sh1te on the veg instead of sleeping in it, you're arrogance like everything else stinks!

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
You are wrong Ringo, nothing more I can say is there, lol. I mean, how does one respond to someone who knows nothing of the situation and how the complaint came about, yet thinks he's got it all figured out. You want to start spreading that donkey sh1te on the veg instead of sleeping in it, you're arrogance like everything else stinks!

Well gee. YOU on the plane? You one of the "guys". B.S.

Love ur response. So informed and on point.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Well gee. YOU on the plane? You one of the "guys". B.S.

See what you've done there Sherlock? You've taken the title of the thread and well,,,,,, well done exactly as the title predicted. I didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to actually respond to say they didn't believe it, kind of like me posting a red apple, with the header 'here's a red apple' and you posting 'hey that apples red'.
I'm always pleasantly surprised by the level of idiocy some can reach on this Board, always exceeds expectations.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
See what you've done there Sherlock? You've taken the title of the thread and well,,,,,, well done exactly as the title predicted. I didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to actually respond to say they didn't believe it, kind of like me posting a red apple, with the header 'here's a red apple' and you posting 'hey that apples red'.
I'm always pleasantly surprised by the level of idiocy some can reach on this Board, always exceeds expectations.

... :)

You figured out how to open your refrigerator yet? :)

http://www.dr1.com/forums/off-topic/129458-fridge-door-too-air-tight-need-fix.html

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Why is this all this SHYTE not in Off Topic? This is DR related because they were flying to the DR?

Dude (Givadog) you need to pry yourself away from your computer once in a while, it's just not healthy.....

There are much easier ways to gain the attention that you so desperately crave......

Like throwing yourself off a building......

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Now that's not fair R&B, you know what you have to say means less to me than what's in Bin Laden offsprings diapers. I am unable to respond as you've been on ignore for ages, but I guess it's the usual wild remark about how much you dislike me and how I use the internet (if I'm right, try the figures f-ckf-ce, I'm not really up there these day) like everyone else on here, and then ending it with the usual. 'I'm not going to respond, you can say what you like, but I'm not responding' haha!. As like the pussy you are you run from the kitchen when it gets a little hot, throw your stones and then run home.
And no I won't unleash the ignore, to satisfy your itch to irritate me. Go kick a dog and rape a goat, you'll get more frustration out than banging on this door. You've been on ignore for so long for a reason.

Merry Xmas, I hope Santa brings you that friend you asked for:D

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
how is you are like diana ross an offence?
diana ross was a beautiful and talented woman, this is the only association i have with her. say this to lady gaga and she will tweet it for the world to know, with much pride!

damn. i am too stupid for this PC crap, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.