Dog found-near La Mulata New Life School

H20SKI

Jun 2, 2011
Cute, fluffy dog found 1/1/2013 near New Life School/Coral Village - La Mulata, Sosua. This young female may have an owner. She is very friendly, does well with other dogs. She had a collar and chain and appears to be well cared for, but possibly got scared with last night's fireworks and ran off? Please email info@aaasosua.com if you know where she belongs. We're calling her "Oreo" for now. The owner will be asked to give a description of her collar before she will be released. If an owner is not found soon, she will be placed up for adoption. Link to picture below.

2mfhmvt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
But it sez that I need permission to access the pic.

The request for permission is sent to him,then I guess he will send you a picture of the mutt.:tired:

Why not just post the picture,what difference does it make?

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Cute, fluffy dog found 1/1/2013 near New Life School/Coral Village - La Mulata, Sosua. This young female may have an owner. She is very friendly, does well with other dogs. She had a collar and chain and appears to be well cared for, but possibly got scared with last night's fireworks and ran off? Please email info@aaasosua.com if you know where she belongs. We're calling her "Oreo" for now. The owner will be asked to give a description of her collar before she will be released. If an owner is not found soon, she will be placed up for adoption. Link to picture below.
edit

Why not post the picture to a picture sharing site such as tinypic.com then post the image link.

gonzo two

Banned
Jan 13, 2010
not seen one of that description round these parts, must be from the far end of the new life road

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
Hi
I was walking with my dog this morning and a german guy was looking for his 2 dogs which escaped from La Mulala II

Might be one of them as he told me they are small dogs.
The problem is he only speaks german and I dont so we could not really talk
If I understood properly he might be staying in a kind of appart hotel in La Mulata II but I didnt understand where exactly and I am not all sure about that information

He drives a black quite new car, has a mustach and 2 earings on the left ear, in case someone knows him.
He was with a young looking dominican girl in the car...

Hope it helps...
:)

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
No no weird at all. The guy was very worried about the loss of his dogs. And when I say young girl, I mean a little girl (about 5 years old), might be his daughter... :)

H20SKI

Jun 2, 2011
Hi
I was walking with my dog this morning and a german guy was looking for his 2 dogs which escaped from La Mulala II

Might be one of them as he told me they are small dogs.
The problem is he only speaks german and I dont so we could not really talk
If I understood properly he might be staying in a kind of appart hotel in La Mulata II but I didnt understand where exactly and I am not all sure about that information

He drives a black quite new car, has a mustach and 2 earings on the left ear, in case someone knows him.
He was with a young looking dominican girl in the car...

Hope it helps...

We're looking into making posters - in English, German & Spanish - to put up along La Mulata. Perhaps he was staying at Las Ca?as?

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
We're looking into making posters - in English, German & Spanish - to put up along La Mulata. Perhaps he was staying at Las Ca?as?

How much does the dog weigh? From the picture she looks to be about 30 pounds which I'd call mid size not small.

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
Yes putting posters along La Mulata will help as the guy is certainly still searching :)
He told me he is at La Mulata II

H20SKI

Jun 2, 2011
How much does the dog weigh? From the picture she looks to be about 30 pounds which I'd call mid size not small.

She has a LOT of hair - therefore she looks heavier than she is. I would guess 20-22 pounds max. Everyone's definition of size varies (as we all know :laugh:) so small to medium is a fair description...depending on your personal perception.

H20SKI

Jun 2, 2011
Yes putting posters along La Mulata will help as the guy is certainly still searching :)
He told me he is at La Mulata II

Will try to have the posters up later today. Please refer him to the email (info@aaasosua.com) if you happen to see him in the meantime. Thank you!

H20SKI

Jun 2, 2011
Still looking for this dog's owner. If no one comes forward by end of day Monday, 7 Jan., she will be put up for adoption. Condition will be that should the owner come forward before 1 Feb. (perhaps they are out of the country?), we will ask that the dog be returned to the original owner. Please PM me if you are interested, or know someone who would be, in adopting this sweet girl. We really would like to get her into a home quickly.