Being a dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
I have been contemplating being a dad . Befor anyone starts on me i am not looking to neglect any responsabaliteys. I can not aford to have a kid in the us nore do i work a 9 to 5 so i am woundering how all the local men pull this off at a very afordible rate . I had been in a relanship with a girl for a year and had her on the gringo pay roll at + or - 450 a mount. A locale men sends his kid how mouch ? I have given up on having a long lasting relanship with a dr girl it can start out that way but lets say we have a kid and a par the corse it gos all rong. I have sean on other post that the cort determens chiled sapport on the womens ecominackel siuathion not mine . I want to be involved in the kids life and frends with the girl but to think i well have a long realinship with the girl is only fooling my self . Any advice on this would be apreathied or if any one has goon down this roa befor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I have been contemplating being a dad . Befor anyone starts on me i am not looking to neglect any responsabaliteys. I can not aford to have a kid in the us nore do i work a 9 to 5 so i am woundering how all the local men pull this off at a very afordible rate . I had been in a relanship with a girl for a year and had her on the gringo pay roll at + or - 450 a mount. A locale men sends his kid how mouch ? I have given up on having a long lasting relanship with a dr girl it can start out that way but lets say we have a kid and a par the corse it gos all rong. I have sean on other post that the cort determens chiled sapport on the womens ecominackel siuathion not mine . I want to be involved in the kids life and frends with the girl but to think i well have a long realinship with the girl is only fooling my self . Any advice on this would be apreathied or if any one has goon down this roa befor.

Stop contemplating, get a vasectomy!!!!

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
I have also thought about that as well . I gess it is in my head that bind a dad is a good thing . I have been with a few girls who wanted me to go in bare back and always straped up but if i took her to the dock and got all the std tests and could have a kid for 125 a mounth . I dont know i gess my clock is ticking . Do men have clocks ? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.