Hello Everyone - looking forward to my first visit to the DR

koffie44

Jan 8, 2013
Two friends and I will be visiting early to mid march and are excited about a nice, relaxing vacation. We will be staying at one of the all inclusives (but will be exploring the island outside of the resorts too.) This brings me to my question... Do you know which of the Punta Cana resorts do NOT cater to Spring Breakers? Yes, I realize this makes me sound like an old fuddy duddy but really we are nice and fun :) (though not into drinking all day and night anymore).

Thanks much for any info

jonytuga

Oct 16, 2012
"bem vindo" welcome to the forum;), in this time of year should be difficult to avoid the spring breakers both at the hotel or in bars and clubs, but good luck on this adventure:cool:
JT

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
When it comes to "All Inclusives", the more expensive the better, and quieter too!
The inexpensive "AIs" draw many Dominicans on the weekends, with cheap local prices.
Dominicans have a different idea about relaxing in the pool than Americans/Canadians/English.
They get all the adults???, in the pool, stand around in large groups and drink from open bottles of rum and beer.
As the day goes on, they become really "$HIT FACED", and even louder and more unbearable, if that's possible!
Meanwhile, their kids run wild all over the pool area.
The high end places bring fewer low life "Boozers".
Now it's time for all the yelling drunks, and their misbehaving whelps to make the evening buffet a battle for survival.
AND, THEY will win that battle!
Sorry, but it's true!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited:

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I would try the Paradisus Palma Real. I have heard a lot of good things about this resort.

LTSteve