Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DR1's FREE SWAP MEET. If You have Anything To Give Away, or Need, Post It HERE!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, everyone.

I have a brand new Jawbone Up Move wireless activity tracker. Model JL06. It's the kind that clips to your clothing. The only reason I can't use it is that it isn't compatible with my smartphone. It appears that my phone doesn't have the latest version of Bluetooth.

I also have an electronic Casio keyboard with stand. It has a bunch of features and pre-programmed music, and different instrument sounds. You can have the keys light up as you're learning, to make the fingering easier to remember.

What I need:

I want to set up an outside kitchen/prep/washing-up area on my terrace as my real kitchen is super tiny. I need one of those concrete, stone, or aggregate type outside sinks, the kind that they use here for the "lavadero" area, they're usually yellowish or beige (no fixtures or plumbing things, just the sink); some good wood planks, or anything else I can use to make a counter, maybe a leftover piece of stainless counter, butcher block;a rectangular table (bar height) or tabletop that can withstand the elements, a rolling cart, anything like that would be very welcome!

Thank you,

Ciele

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all. Looking for used beginner surf board and sail, any idea where I could find one complete set?

Post Thanks / Like

We are still looking for a free/cheap bicycle ..... We are in the Playa Chaquita area.... Any info would be appreciated.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teamfraser View Post
    We are still looking for a free/cheap bicycle ..... We are in the Playa Chaquita area.... Any info would be appreciated.
    There's a store that sells used bikes just outside Puerto Plata. If headed west, it's just after Playa Dorada, same side of the highway.

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Free to a good home:

Top of the line Kenmore dryer, model# 11064992301, 220v electric, "Energy Star".

I bought it new as a single guy, treated it well, and had it stored for 6 years before being shipped to the DR. I don't use or need it. Outstanding condition.

Come get it in Jarabacoa, and it's yours. I need the garage space.

Drop a note to cobraboy(at)gate.net.

6. Likes AlterEgo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    Free to a good home:

Top of the line Kenmore dryer, model# 11064992301, 220v electric, "Energy Star".

I bought it new as a single guy, treated it well, and had it stored for 6 years before being shipped to the DR. I don't use or need it. Outstanding condition.

Come get it in Jarabacoa, and it's yours. I need the garage space.

Drop a note to cobraboy(at)gate.net.
    Still available cobra?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

FREE DISH SATELLITE RECEIVERS (in both sense of the word)

I have given up the hobby of satellite TV a while ago and went to internet streaming, now that I have a half decent internet connection. But if can be quite fun for anyone who is a little tech savvy and want to get free satellite TV from the US and Latin Am. You will need a minimum of a 6 foot dish and a couple of LNBs. The locally made dishes actually work quite well and if they are well positioned it takes a lot of weather to loose the signal.

I currently have, gathering dust in a drawer a: Limesat HD AIR, Connexsat CNX Nano2 and an I-link IS-9000 plus.

Free to a good home.

Need to collect from my home in Encuentro, Cabarete.

PM me if anyone's interested.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Thread cleaned up a bit. Some of the posts were three years old

Lots of good offerings, let's keep it going!

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default For give away Step up & Down Voltage Converter used 2 weeks

This stopped working after 2 weeks. Not obvious what the problem is. Its a Miyako USA Up 110VAC to 220VAC
    Down is 220 VAC to 110VAC, 60 to 50HZ. Hate to throw it away if someone can use it.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm in POP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast