Out of order maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I've been very very frustrated lately, snappy and in a generally nasty mood. Anyway something tripped my switch yesterday. I was sat in deep thought just watching the traffic go by while having a sandwich. A scruffy guy and young lad came by on what must be the worst state of a horse I have ever seen, anywhere.
He was very jolly and the boy was whipping the horse with a bush.
So he got off the cart and started shuffling veg around and so I decided to kick off a bit with him and quiz him on why he didn't treat the animal better when it worked its hooves off for him every day, he thought I was joking at first until I raised my voice, I told him to allow me to take the horse , but no chance would he hand it over. So I offered to buy it from him, no, he just wanted out of there, the crazy Englishman was looking like he was going to blow a gasket.
I've been thinking about it today now I'm a little less stressed and am wondering if I was out of order in having a dig at him, it's not really any of my business is it, I feel a bit bad today for kicking off with him.

I think its time for a break again, these little things that shouldn't matter are starting to grab my attention which will only lead to strife.

Last edited by a moderator:

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
I've been very very frustrated lately, snappy and in a generally nasty mood. Anyway something tripped my switch yesterday. I was sat in deep thought just watching the traffic go by while having a sandwich. A scruffy guy and young lad came by on what must be the worst state or a horse I have ever seen, anywhere.
He was very jolly and the boy was whipping the horse with a bush.
So he got off the cart and started shuffling veg around and so I decided to kick off a bit with him and quiz him on why he didn't treat the animal better when it worked its hooves off for him every day, he thought I was joking at first until I raised my voice, I told him to allow me to take the horse , but no chance would he hand it over. So I offered to buy it from him, no, he just wanted out of there, the crazy Englishman was looking like he was going to blow a gasket.
I've been thinking about it today now I'm a little less stressed and am wondering if I was out of order in having a dig at him, it's not really any of my business is it, I feel a bit bad today for kicking off with him.

I think its time for a break again, these little things that shouldn't matter are starting to grab my attention which will only lead to strife.

Dude,

You need to start drinking again, you are redefining the word "PATHETIC"

Status
Not open for further replies.