Hello, New Member

DEF5206

Jan 13, 2013
drtravelzone.com
I am a new male member to this site and looking to relocate to the DR1. I have traveled back and forth from the States since 2003. I had learned some hard lessons with the DR women and lost much. I will share those events in my following threads.

DEF5206

Jan 13, 2013
drtravelzone.com
Welcome

Hey There DEF5206 and welcome to the site. Love to hear about your experiences with the chicas!!

THANKS...Got married to a chica in 2004 in SPM....divorced her six month later. I was working in financial services in NY at the time. Found that she was cheating on me, that's why I got divorced. But I got laid off and decided to move in the DR because I enjoy the freedom out here. Lived with a girl for six months then we broke up and she took most of my furniture. Long story short, I have baptized by fire and learned my lessons with these women.

The poor girls, if I am interested, will be a short hit and run. I will only hook up with a girl and family which are financially stable and are not looking to rob this gringo.

As I need money to sustain my lifestyle, I am working on my own travel agency business which provides low cost all-inclusive resorts. My business is called ................. So this is my short and painful story. Hopefully, business will hold me till I can retire and collect my pension.

Thanks...let me know if I can be of any assistance.

DEF5206

Last edited by a moderator:

DEF5206

Jan 13, 2013
drtravelzone.com
Thanks....I am working on a travel agency in the DR providing low cost hotel and resort accommodations. I moved here about six months ago and am looking to grow my business. Keeping my fingers crossed. If you happen to know anyone needing information about DR hotel accommodations, have them visit my website () or email me at @dr]. Thanks for your assistance.

DEF5206

Jan 13, 2013
drtravelzone.com
Thanks. Let me know if you happen to know anyone coming to the DR seeking hotel accommodations. I have a ) which I started last year. I moved here six months ago after working in the NY financial sector. I love the women here but have learned the hard way not to trust most of these women as I have lost money. I will only seek a financially stable working girl. Not those poor campecinas looking to get rich off of this NY latin gringo. I am bilingual but vulnerable as the culture here is different than many other latin countries. For Christ sakes, they make up there own vocabulary so even as a latino, it is difficult to follow.

Please let me know if you or any of your friends need hotel accommodations and I will provide you with prices. If I cannot get you a better prices, I will walk away. Email me thanks again.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I wonder why you started a website to sell DR "AI" vacations??
The market is already super-saturated with many huge, well known giants, and mid size sites as well.
What makes your site "Better"?
Those of us who live here, get our hotel rentals directly, those who want to vacation through establish sites.
How is your business doing??
A strong dose of "Reality" might be good for you!
Cris Colon
"Cheating" is , after Dominos, the National Pastime here in the DR!
What Dominican men never seem to realize is that all those married Dominicanas they are screwing, are some other Dominicano's wives! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Just make a habit of having sex with married Dominicanas.
They won't come after you, they enjoy breathing too much!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited: