Dominican Today

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
I daily read both dr1 and Dominican today. Mostly just for fun but news is nice. Dominican Today HAS just Taken new stupid policy. You now have to submit your user name and pass word in order to enter their site. I have forgotten my pass word as i entered Dominican Today when it first started many years ago. [they give no way of recovering your pass word] So i guess i will no longer be able to use it. What about some new people who wish to see their site. They never had a pass word so no luck. I'm sure they will sell no more realestate now. Well in this country the BLIND lead the BLIND. Hope they read this that is if they can read. Their director or whoever is in charge should get the award of the year.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I daily read both dr1 and Dominican today. Mostly just for fun but news is nice. Dominican Today HAS just Taken new stupid policy. You now have to submit your user name and pass word in order to enter their site. I have forgotten my pass word as i entered Dominican Today when it first started many years ago. [they give no way of recovering your pass word] So i guess i will no longer be able to use it. What about some new people who wish to see their site. They never had a pass word so no luck. I'm sure they will sell no more realestate now. Well in this country the BLIND lead the BLIND. Hope they read this that is if they can read. Their director or whoever is in charge should get the award of the year.

There is an account recovery option. I have just recovered mine!

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
Working

Nah, something was wrong with their server.... My credentials weren't working this morning..

Yea i'm on it now. Thanks
By the way i once met a man in Spain. {running of the Bulls] Named Davy Crockett. You are not him i suppose?