The Dominicana Hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
I find it truly amazing how some dominicanas fail to see themselves as they truly are.

On a recent date a dominicana "forgot" to return my camera she was holding for me, in her purse. I called her and jokingly said "que lo que". When she answered she acted upset at my choice of words and said it makes me seem "tigreoso" (Usually ladies laugh, realizing its a joke).
When I asked her about my camera she said it would cost me 3,000 pesos to return it because that's the amount of her rent.
She now owns a used camera worth nothing and probably dead because it requires a custom battery charger, which I have... She would of at least got another free dinner out of it.
Quien es la tigreosa? Gotta love em.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Shame on you for treating her for dinner and letting her hold your camera and not even taking her back to your place or to a cabana. Next time you need to let her no there is no Free dinners

A gentleman omits certain details not germane to the story ;) Let's just say I'm not shedding any tears over the camera.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
What can you do,right?Lesson learned.I'm sure it will never be a repeat performance.:)

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Remember, theft is not a crime in the DR, its a career! And one of the most popular at that...

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
-

If by hot you mean long legs cute smile perfect rear end no kids and young. Yep... better make it RD 2000 and a Presidente ;)

hmmm, the way you describe her, I would have accepted with the condition of going out again on a date, go straight to business: pay her, do the rightful deeds, get your camera and bye-bye.
Let's say the camera is worth US$50 (or 2000 DOP) and each date expenses is 2000 DOP
That would give you this scenario:
-1 date expenses + 3000 (ransom for camera) and you get twice as much satisfaction and your camera = 2000 (first date) +3000 (ransom) = 5000 DOP total, or 2500 per date.

If you leave things the way they are now, you'll get:
- 1 date expenses (2000), one satisfaction, no camera = 2000 DOP (1 date) + $100 US$ (new camera) = 6000

So, by accepting her deal you get a 1000 DOP discount for twice the satisfaction. Sounds like a deal to me. But whatever you do, don't give her anything else to hold for you.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
says Castle

So, by accepting her deal you get a 1000 DOP discount for twice the satisfaction. Sounds like a deal to me. But whatever you do, don't give her anything else to hold for you.

well, maybe one thing

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
You should have followed George Burns advice:-

When George Burns was 97 years old he was interviewed by Oprah Winfrey.
Oprah asked, 'Mr Burns, how do you carry so much energy with you? You are always working, and at your age I think that is remarkable.'

George Burns said, 'I just take good care of myself and enjoy what I do when I do it.'
Oprah said, 'I understand you still do the sex thing, even at your age.'

George said, 'Of course I still do the sex thing, and I am quite good at it.
Oprah said, 'I have never been with an older man. Would you try it with me?'

So they had sex and when they finished, Oprah said, 'I just don't believe I have ever been so satisfied.

You are a remarkable man!'
George said, 'The second time is even better than the first time.'

Oprah asked, 'You can really do it again at your age?'

George said, 'Just let me sleep for half an hour. You hold my testicles in your left hand and my willy in your right hand and wake me up in thirty minutes.'

When she woke him up, they had great sex again, and Oprah was beside herself with joy.

She said, 'Oh Mr Burns, I am astounded that you could do a repeat performance and make it even better than the first time. At 95 years of age, Oh My, Oh My!'

George told her that the third time would be even better. 'You just hold my testicles in your left hand and my willy in your right hand, and call me in thirty minutes.'

Oprah asked, 'Does my holding you like that kindshelp in recharging your batteries?

George replied, 'No, but the last time I had sex with a black woman she stole my wallet.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
hmmm, the way you describe her, I would have accepted with the condition of going out again on a date, go straight to business: pay her, do the rightful deeds, get your camera and bye-bye.
Let's say the camera is worth US$50 (or 2000 DOP) and each date expenses is 2000 DOP
That would give you this scenario:
-1 date expenses + 3000 (ransom for camera) and you get twice as much satisfaction and your camera = 2000 (first date) +3000 (ransom) = 5000 DOP total, or 2500 per date.

If you leave things the way they are now, you'll get:
- 1 date expenses (2000), one satisfaction, no camera = 2000 DOP (1 date) + $100 US$ (new camera) = 6000

Interesting math. Realistically the camera is worth about 50 US (with charger). That said, her actions diminish her appeal so even if she was hotter than Beyonces younger sexier sister, I would have to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.