Get out of your house ...!

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Sorry really didn't know where to post this but I came across with an offer for great tours in Jarabacoa which might be interesting for many here on the board to spend a little field trip in the country side.

Guess I can not post a link here, but go to Rancho Baiguate web site, the offer 50% off for the biggest excursions they have. I went on the River Rafting one with my wife and it was really fun, I put a video on Youtube. It was only US$ 25 per person including snack and lunch.

Hope I did broke any rules and some of the dry members will have a great field trip.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Marcel, you can post links as long as you are not an owner of those businesses.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sorry really didn't know where to post this but I came across with an offer for great tours in Jarabacoa which might be interesting for many here on the board to spend a little field trip in the country side.

Guess I can not post a link here, but go to Rancho Baiguate web site, the offer 50% off for the biggest excursions they have. I went on the River Rafting one with my wife and it was really fun, I put a video on Youtube. It was only US$ 25 per person including snack and lunch.

Hope I did broke any rules and some of the dry members will have a great field trip.

Sounds good. You have not broken any rules as long as it's NOT a personal business venture you are linking.

Can wet members go as well? :)

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
GREAT, I'm not really spending much time on these forums or message boards, but I myself have many days were I sit home and think "Well what are we going to do this weekend ?" and others might be in the same boat.

Ok then here the link, I went during the week for 2 days and the Rancho was nice quite.
River Rafting - Canyoning - Pico Duarte Tours and the Papillon Garden with Butterfly Exhibition at Rancho Baiguate Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic!

Maybe we can see some experiences here, we lost our guide during the rafting but got him into the boat pretty quickly, here a link to the video. Rancho Baiguate River Rafting in Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic. - YouTube