Daily breakfast increases child IQ

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Google translation
Breakfast is healthy and important, we already knew that it is even an essential meal for children and adults. Why do parents, schools and agencies their best every day children a healthy start in life. And that's a good thing, because recent research shows that the daily breakfast in young children contributes to a higher IQ.

Children who eat breakfast daily, scoring higher on verbal and performance IQ tests. According to research from the University of Pennsylvania. There was little known about the relationship of eating breakfast and the height of the IQ. Therefore scientists decided breakfast behavior of 1,200 six Chinese children studying.
Fuel for your brain
The children who do not eat breakfast, scored 4.6 points lower on the total of the IQ test. Previous research had shown that breakfast affects concentration, attention and memory of a child. The explanation is that the breakfast after a night 'fasting', acts as a fuel for the brain. Moreover stimulating conversations at table with father and mother social development.

Dagelijks ontbijt verhoogt IQ kind - VROUW.nl | Horoscopen, Mode, Beauty, Spelletjes, Shoppen, Nieuws, Gezondheid, Prijsvragen [Eten & Genieten]

I know for a fact that a lot of children here in the DR don't eat breakfast before they go to school, well it explains a lot

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
breakfast is my king :)
i get seriously pi**ed off about any lab test that need to be done sans food. in most cases i end up ignoring that stupidity and i eat anyways because before i even get to the lab i'll already have a headache and throw up. i just need to eat breakfast. and no stupid sugary cereals either, i want BREAD!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I saw a similar study 20 some years ago.
Here is the part they don't use in their study.
Any mother, or father, who gets up in the morning, and prepares a breakfast for their children before they are off to school, most likely, helped them with their "Home Work" the night before,spends "Quality Time" (Not Watching "TV") with them, and
doesn't blow all their money on "Booze", "Drugs", designer clothes, and Lottery Tickets!
The breakfast is important, but it's "Mom & Dad" that make the real difference!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
The part about a "High IQ" and eating a good breakfast is TRUE!
I eat "breakfast" EVERY DAY!!!!
I start at 8am, and finish about midnight!
AND, Just look at how smart I am!!!!!
My favorite way to start my day is having,
"A Roll In Bed, with "Honey"!