Looking for a Rottie

My Wife really wants another Rottweiler, I would prefer no puppy since we already have 2 puppies at the moment. Does anyone know of a Rottie breeder or where I could find one around the North Coast?

We live near Gaspar Hernandez but will travel.

We have already adopted 2 dogs from the Sosua Shelter and would get one there if there was one.

Thank you!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
The wife likes it! How old are we talking about?

she is four months old and totally beautiful. comes with extras (bowls and collars and whatnot). she is not POP but we can arrange something: you come here or she can be taken to your house. she is free of charge.
here's a pic:
359cxs7.jpg

35hlffp.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
picture two is with parents, sort of :) she is now bigger than her rottie mama.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it's a puppy the size of a cow :)
hope you will be able to take her in case things do not work out with the rottie. bless you.

We got the Adult rottie X, she is at least 11 and was used for breeding and then dumped :-( She was obviously abused since she is really scared of us, has a huge sore on her back from Screw Worms, so we are going to nurse her back to health and hopefully give her a good rest of her life. Thank you for all the responses!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
wow. i am glad she has you in her life now. this is the last part of her life and hopefully it will the best! kudos for you!

if anyone is interested in a doggie from my photos let me know too. she is free to a good home.
another, more recent photo:
2yxhjkk.jpg