Need Help Obtaining UASD Transcripts

GinzaGringo

Sep 29, 2010
Hello dr1.com--

My Dominican wife who lives in the United States is interested in continuing her education in an American university. She attended the UASD in Santo Domingo and to restart her education stateside she first needs to obtain her official transcripts from the UASD.

For some confounding reason, this simple task has been difficult. There are strikes, computer system maintenance issues that go on for weeks or months, fees, tall tales, short tales, bull****, incompetence, idiotic people, delays, dumb excuses, dumb people, more dumb people and of course, no anecdote about a Dominican institution would be complete without one gigantic requisite helping of pure unadulterated laziness.

When faced with adversity in such a situation, what is a guy to do? Turn to the internet of course, and dr1.com no less.

Why am I telling you all this?

Because I am 1) looking for advice on how to obtain this document (from the United States) and 2) perhaps looking for someone to do this for her/me/us.

--Thanks, Ginza

P.S. To all of the crazy a$$ dr1.com regulars (you know who you are) let's keep the hooker talk to a minimum.