DR1- 1 NewComers-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Baby

Dec 23, 2012
:dead:

Well you all win.

This place is horrible. The Dominicans are all (everyone of them without exception) lazy, crooked, con artists.

Please don't come here, anyone. There is nothing good here for anyone.

How dare prostitution be legal? I mean, massage parlours are legal in Ontario, they shouldn't be anywhere else.
Believe me, if you come here to the DR, bring your prayer beads and a strong self determination.

Whatever you do, no matter how much money you have-DO NOT BUY HERE! Your skin will fall off and you will die a slow painful death.

As it stands we will be taking up a collection for the ex pats who came here and are now stranded due to self induced poverty and stupidity.

We will also be conducting classes next week on a beach in the Su Sewar, about the proper use and fuction of an online forum for those ex pats who cannot leave - due to responsibilities of taking care of .... 10 dominicans and a donkey. The first lesson will be "Writing for the intended audience" followed by "how to be funny without alienating people, aka how to not be a troll"

You can all settle down now. The newcomers are leaving the forum. You chased, they ran. It's a nice sunny day anyways. Might as well go to the beach and then maybe get some cheapy cheap fried chicken.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
On line forums can be a tough place for those with a thin skin and that is not unique to DR1.

Please learn how to spell So-sewer correctly.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012

We will also be conducting classes next week on a beach in the Su Sewar, about the proper use and fuction of an online forum for those ex pats who cannot leave - due to responsibilities of taking care of .... 10 dominicans and a donkey.

Now, THAT'S funny. :classic:

Dec 26, 2011
someone obviously shyt in your cereal, such negativity.

You won't last long on DR1 with a shytty attitude like that

LOL

She thinks that because people urge caution when new posters say 'We were there once and loved it and we're moving there this spring...woohoo" that they're miserable and unable to find happiness. :)

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Somebody had to do it...

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/28A9Jgo92GQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

:classic: mob

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Nothing wrong about voicing any opinion you have. The only thing that frosts my cookies on this website is people that reply to a thread and don't reply directly to the questions asked. They don't answer the questions asked and ramble on about an unrelated subject. If you don't have the answers move on to the next post. Thanking you in advance.

LTSteve

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
For the record, it's:

15 Dominicans
2 Donkeys
3 Chickens

Now that's funny! Oh don't forget the roster to wake everyone up....aka the Dominican alarm clock....when I hear the rosters early in the morning I smile because I remember instantly in a dead sleep where I am! Gracias mr roster! Haha

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010

Well you all win.

This place is horrible. The Dominicans are all (everyone of them without exception) lazy, crooked, con artists.

Please don't come here, anyone. There is nothing good here for anyone.

How dare prostitution be legal? I mean, massage parlours are legal in Ontario, they shouldn't be anywhere else.
Believe me, if you come here to the DR, bring your prayer beads and a strong self determination.

Whatever you do, no matter how much money you have-DO NOT BUY HERE! Your skin will fall off and you will die a slow painful death.

As it stands we will be taking up a collection for the ex pats who came here and are now stranded due to self induced poverty and stupidity.

We will also be conducting classes next week on a beach in the Su Sewar, about the proper use and fuction of an online forum for those ex pats who cannot leave - due to responsibilities of taking care of .... 10 dominicans and a donkey. The first lesson will be "Writing for the intended audience" followed by "how to be funny without alienating people, aka how to not be a troll"

You can all settle down now. The newcomers are leaving the forum. You chased, they ran. It's a nice sunny day anyways. Might as well go to the beach and then maybe get some cheapy cheap fried chicken.

ummmm.... OK, but what's your point?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Wanna bet weather "Baby", a great choice of an online name, comes back, or not???
Her post was just another, "Look At Me!" post.
I relate "Babe" to a person who comes into your house, and then criticizes everything you do, or say, while they are there!
Then tells everyone she meets how "wrong" everything you are doing, or saying, in your own house, is wrong, because she knows better!
I sincerely hope that DR1 NEVER becomes an "After Noon Tea Time" site!
Spouting "PC" misinformation about the DR, and/or it's citizens.
I have found, that the posters on DR1 who are the most vocal, and TRUTHFUL, about the DR, and Dominicans, are the ones who have lived here the LONGEST!
We have, looooooooooong ago, left our "Dominican Wannabe" stage, and entered the, I can't Believe I thought every Dominican I ever met was mi "Mejor Amigo"!
Only good think that I see about "The BABY", is that she is a "smoker"!
And, that for the most part, her post about life here is "Spot On!" :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I don't know any expats that are "Stuck" here?????????
Maybe some Canadians, or more likely Europeans, who stroll the beach side tourist communities????
Most of the DR1 posters seem to be here, simply because we want to be HERE!
Oddly enough, it's the Dominicans who want to "Leave", not the expats!
She should be asking them, NOT US,... If you don't like the DR, why don't you just "LEAVE"?????
We, of course know WHY they don't "Just Leave", don't we????
"OK", I'll tell her why they don't leave, nobody else wants to let then "IN" :p:p:p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Note:, "Sosua" is a great place to visit, and a better place to live!
I LOVE Sosua!
There is "something" for everyone in Sosua!
THAT's A "GOOD THING"!
Visit, or live in, the part that offers what you want, don't criticise others for doing, or living,
what, or where, they want!
You have not made any potential friends in "Sosua-By-The-Sea"!

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2011
Now that's funny! Oh don't forget the roster to wake everyone up....aka the Dominican alarm clock....when I hear the rosters early in the morning I smile because I remember instantly in a dead sleep where I am! Gracias mr roster! Haha

I don't mind the ones that start at 4 or 5 or 6 am. That's perfectly reasonable for a rooster. But 11:30 pm? 1 or 2 am? That's just some weird cockadoodledoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.