Reishi

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
Reishi
This is a mushroom that cures many illness and boost the immune system. I am looking for a supplier here as it is rumored to be available here. In some places it is called the EAR mushroom as it is shaped like an ear. I tried Gano excel as they are found on the internet with no avail. Any one knowing how i can purchase it here?
The orientals call it the medicine of kings.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Not recommended for a mersa staph infection or any infection for that matter... or anything other than a novelty. It is good however to keep away the evil spirits.

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
Reishi
This is a mushroom that cures many illness and boost the immune system. I am looking for a supplier here as it is rumored to be available here. In some places it is called the EAR mushroom as it is shaped like an ear. I tried Gano excel as they are found on the internet with no avail. Any one knowing how i can purchase it here?
The orientals call it the medicine of kings.

I don't know anything about the mushroom or it's qualities, but since you are asking for help in locating a source, you should contact Josef at Easy Rider/Fun Tours in Cabarete. He may be able to help you. (809) 571-0250.

bob

GeorgeM

Apr 10, 2013
I've found that it works well treating basic infections. If you are still trying to track some down, I may know someone who could get some sent to you. He's not in the DR though....