Architect / builder needed for house extension

TravelHippo

Mar 24, 2008
I have looked through previous threads but haven't found anything recent which would answer my question. I am looking for an architect / contracter / builder in the North Coast (preferably in the Cabrera area or able to travel) to do an extension on our home. To give you a better idea of what we need, we will need a few walls taken down and new walls put up which will be a mixture of regular cinder block style walls and some red brick walls. We will also want wooden windows (no glass, just wooden shutter style), some small changes to the roof, a new counter top and some floor tiling. I don't think it will be anything too complicated but we want it done right and at a fair price. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find anyone who can offer those two things yet.

Any suggestions or advice would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
We live in Abreu,- just finishing up a large reno. Our contractor was Hubert Brown. We are very pleased and you can come and see the job. You will get quotes for cheaper prices but he will honour his quote and finish the job and you will be happy with his work.

Aug 21, 2007
Silke Sadeghi is an architect. She has designed several houses in Seahorse Ranch in addition to Infiniti Blu and has an office there above their rental office. Guillermo Perez is an excellent engineer/contractor. He has follow through and stands by his work. If you care to speak to either of them, PM me and I will give you their contact information.

Lindsey

TravelHippo

Mar 24, 2008
Thank you all very much for the information!! I apologize for the delay in getting back to all of you. It has been a busy week but I will PM for information on these suggestions next week. Thanks again!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
my sister in law is an architect here in POP. she will travel if needed. she has a team working with her: from engineers to tapiceros, anything you may need for the house inside and out.
i will PM you her contact details. speaks english.