Hotel Do?a Ana in Imbert

rms171

Jun 28, 2013
Has anyone stayed at this hotel that can give me a perspective on cost and reasonable quality? The hotel has a website but no links or information on pricing. Is it known if the manager speaks English?
Thanks,

rms171

Imbert369

Sep 21, 2008
RMS, Dona Ana is located in the center of Imbert it has 2 levels its not what I would consider a Hotel by western standards. Try 2 steps up from a hostel, they have individual rooms and bathrooms are located in the room. They dont have a pool or and kind of services ie food or drink so you will be on your own to find those services ( not hard ). Price I think is about 20 or 30 dollars a night I kind find out if you want. Let me know what you need and ill do my best to help

rms171

Jun 28, 2013
I sensed its not a western hotel. Safe and clean are sufficient. Does the manager speak English so that I could call if arrangements are needed? I would be curious as to cost but please do not go out of your way for my sake.

Imbert369

Sep 21, 2008
Not an Issue I live there. i'll find out if he speaks english but i doubt it i will get the prices for you mine will proberly be cheaper if you know what i mean

Imbert369

Sep 21, 2008
Hey buddy sorry took so long to get back, the owner does speak english the price for overnight is 500. pesos. I think that price is more like a cabana price meaning in at 8pm out at 10am. it would be safe to say proberly for complete lodgings mil peso. Once again that is a DR price if you want I can book it for you as iam sure there is no upfront money. When you speak with him if he quotes a over the top price let me know and ill work it out