Dog Kennel in PC area?

Seacreature

Jul 27, 2013
www.dynagirlonline.com
Does anyone know if there is a place to board dogs in the Punta Cana area? Weird question I know, but we'll be visiting family in January and I really don't want to fly my dog back and forth, as I'm sure it's far more stressful on her than it is on me, and I HATE flying. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Some of the local vets provide this service. Send a PM to KateP or mxcutie who probably have first-hand information and would know which ones to recommend.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Vetex offers that service:

Cl?nica Veterinaria Vetex
809-552-0670
Ave. Estados Unidos, Res.Puesta del Sol, 13-A

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Like Caribmike says, Vetex offers boarding. They've got outdoor kennels at their Bavaro location and the guys that take care of them are very nice. It is unfortunately a bit stressful for dogs that have never been in this type of situation, one of my chihuahuas was totally stressed out when I went to pick him and my other Chi and Rottie up after 11 days but other than that they were fine. They even gave my old girl (the Rottie) special consideration letting them sleep indoors at night on her bed. I believe there are one or two other options in the area but I've never tried them myself so I couldn't recommend them to you.