Hello everyone

Adam1

Sep 30, 2013
Hi guys how are you all ? My name is Adam, 26 years old. I have recently joined these forum on a request of my friend. And this is my first post. As he told me I really find this forum of great help. I find a lot of informative and interesting stuff here. Hope to have a wonderful stay here.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Hey Adam! Welcome to DR1 glad to see ya here! Where do you live now and are you coming here to the DR if not?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"ADAM", is a "SPAMMER"!!!!!!!
Do these guys have to post a picture of two slices of "Wonder Bread", with the "SPAM" hanging over the sides for you to get it?????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
"ADAM", is a "SPAMMER"!!!!!!!
Do these guys have to post a picture of two slices of "Wonder Bread", with the "SPAM" hanging over the sides for you to get it?????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

With this one yes. Didn't see it at all.

drescape24

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
See It NOW???????
All you have to do is look for "Broken English", and key words like "Community",Help, Interesting, information,and "Generic" other posts with no reason to them.
His is a little harder to recognize than some, so you are "Forgiven"!!!!
CCCC

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
One of us is an "Idiot", your call!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CC, while you are trying to decide who is which, here is a mystery for you to solve.

Adam1's post indicates he has 6 posts. There are 2 in this thread, where are the other 4? When I do a search for Adam1, this is the only thread that comes up.

There was a 1 post spam by Adam156 in 2009 http://www.dr1.com/forums/legal/90101-car-rentals.html

Wonder if they are related.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
CC, while you are trying to decide who is which, here is a mystery for you to solve.

Adam1's post indicates he has 6 posts. There are 2 in this thread, where are the other 4? When I do a search for Adam1, this is the only thread that comes up.

There was a 1 post spam by Adam156 in 2009 http://www.dr1.com/forums/legal/90101-car-rentals.html

Wonder if they are related.

Ken, click on his name, then click on 'View Forum Posts'

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Adam", either resides in another time zone (3am Post!)
OR, the noise coming from the Colmado he lives over keeps him awake!
What time is it in Vietnam, India, or Nigeria, anyway??????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
"Adam", either resides in another time zone (3am Post!)
OR, the noise coming from the Colmado he lives over keeps him awake!
What time is it in Vietnam, India, or Nigeria, anyway??????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

If I remember correctly, his IP was from Pakistan.

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
dr1 is going to be like criagslist now with the spamming and scamming. ones a site is doing good then these things brings it down

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
What are the spammers hoping to get? Am I supposed to post my bank account information on DR1? BTW, half of the time I post, it will be in the middle of the night, and I have a Nigerian IP. At work, floating on a boat off the Nigerian Delta. Home in a few weeks, floating on a chair in my pool (provided I can fix it)