XavierPR

Oct 4, 2013
Hello Everyone my name is Xavier i am biotechnology student from Puerto Rico. I want to finish an MD at PUCMM and i have a looot of questions to ask if someone could point me in the right direction would be much appreciated!

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Well, you will be in good company. I was really surprised how many PR med students I met in SD. The only american med students I met were from PR. The area around the university is a nice part of the city. I don't know anything about apartments and such, cuz I am just a tourist. good luck in your studies. I have confidence in the DR medical education system. they make some good doctors there.

Hello Everyone my name is Xavier i am biotechnology student from Puerto Rico. I want to finish an MD at PUCMM and i have a looot of questions to ask if someone could point me in the right direction would be much appreciated!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Welcome and blast away with your questions. I'm sure you'll get answers. You yourself will have to decide the sanity of the answers.
Der Fish

Welcome to DR1.

I agree with Der Fish. There are more answers than questions on dr1. But which to accept is the question you will have to answer.