helping hand in Jarabacoa

Mme Fleur

Oct 6, 2013
I really hope that this message reaches the kind person that stopped to help our children today...

Earlier this afternoon a group of our kids went out in a go-kart/dunebuggie in Jarabacoa. The kart flipped and the kids fell out and were very scared and slightly injured. Luckily, you (whoever "you" is in the mitsubishi silver/dk green truck) were driving behind them, saw the accident and helped them. You brought them back to the house and calmly explained what happened. By the time I had processed what had happened, you were gone and we didn't get the chance to properly thank you.

We circled the neighborhood later, trying to find you to express our gratitude. I truly believe that you were meant to be there in that moment. The kids were relieved to see a person, a doctor and someone who spoke English as well. You were certainly in the right place at the right time. As we returned to the house this evening, not being able to find you, my daughter told me, "I will never stop searching for him, he helped me."

So I promised I would try and find you, hoping that this message makes it to you somehow. There are not enough thank-you's to say as we are truly grateful for your kind gesture today.

Mme Fleur

Oct 6, 2013
By the way, if anyone reading this knows who he is, please pass the message along to him. He was a medio-rubio American with a kind face and a big heart!