Tarea autobus?

Rafael Perez

Oct 21, 2007
Where in Santo Domingo is the main bus depot for Tarea Autobus?

Don't you mean Atera Bus?...oops, my mistake there IS Tarea Bus. I was looking for the address and I found this,

Tarea Bus, S A
Avenida San Martin 195 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
Phone # 809-412-0895.

I hope this helps.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Don't you mean Atera Bus?...oops, my mistake there IS Tarea Bus. I was looking for the address and I found this,

Tarea Bus, S A
Phone # 809-412-0895.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.....................

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Where in Santo Domingo is the main bus depot for Tarea Autobus?

There is another company with similar name "Aextra Bus" that serve the route Santiago / SD, the bus stop in Santiago is located at "La Rotonda, Ensanche Libertad salida Puerto Plata.

They will also charge and discharge at Av. Las Carreras Santiago, in SD city I don't have a clue...

JJ

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Hey JJ, how you doing. I am looking for Tarea bus company which services Bonao to Santo Domingo.

There is another company with similar name "Aextra Bus" that serve the route Santiago / SD, the bus stop in Santiago is located at "La Rotonda, Ensanche Libertad salida Puerto Plata.

They will also charge and discharge at Av. Las Carreras Santiago, in SD city I don't have a clue...

JJ

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Hey JJ, how you doing. I am looking for Tarea bus company which services Bonao to Santo Domingo.

I'm doing very well here in NC, hope everything is working fine for you in DR.

If one day you come by let know it will be a pleasure to see you again!

Rocio Say hi, she remember you very well.

JJ

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005

Tarea Bus, S A
Phone # 809-412-0895.

I hope this helps.

Sorry, I thought it helped but that is not the location. After riding around in a taxi for an hour the driver finally located the bus depot for Tarea Bus. First the taxi driver went to Terra Bus on 27 de febrero. Once there we were directed back from where we came.

Tarea Bus depot is located four blocks above 27 de febrero just off of Avenida Duarte. I was told 140 DOP to Bonao.