Omar- The One

Nov 29, 2013
Hello Everyone,

My name is Omar and I'm from Alaska, I live in La Romana with my 3 kids. Just yesterday I met a few cool guys in Boca Chica at The Boat House Restaurant and Bar for Thanksgiving. Had the Pleasure of meeting some of the dr1 members, but two really cool members who stuck out and are fun to hang out with are C.C. (CRISS COLON)
AND FRANK.

I wanna thank CC for inviting me to the dr1 family and want to thank Frank for being such a great
host at the thanksgiving dinner last night. Till next time guys, hope to hang out again real soon.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Omar and I'm from Alaska, I live in La Romana with my 3 kids. Just yesterday I met a few cool guys in Boca Chica at The Boat House Restaurant and Bar for Thanksgiving. Had the Pleasure of meeting some of the dr1 members, but two really cool members who stuck out and are fun to hang out with are C.C. (CRISS COLON)
AND FRANK.

I wanna thank CC for inviting me to the dr1 family and want to thank Frank for being such a great
host at the thanksgiving dinner last night. Till next time guys, hope to hang out again real soon.

CC was fun to hang out with?! I would have never guessed that! He seems so serious all the time!

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Welcome to DR1.

Amazing, you met CC and still joined DR1.... :D

[video=youtube;iE8CJwXSPRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE8CJwXSPRs[/video]

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
What on earth would Frank and CC be doing in Boca Chica for heaven's sake??? You must have been fooled by imposters!

But no matter, welcome to DR1....it can be fun.

Did you know that La Romana has one of the better Judo instructors in the DR?
She has be at it a long time. Works out of the Olympic Center over by the Ball Park.
It also has one of the best schools in the Caribbean, Abraham Lincoln, which is run by La Romana Corporation.

Good luck...

HB

NOw I get it! There was a lot of food there!!! And that Frank is not THE Frank12 I was thinking about...That must explain the rumors of a whale sighting off of Boca Chica Beach..

Okay, now I understand. Glad you had a great time...

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I was the one impressed by "Omar"!!!!!!!!!!!
Probably just the coolest "Americano/Dominicano" I have ever met!!!!
Why does it seem like only the really great people on DR1 show up in person at our "Fiestas"???????
We MUST have MORE!!!!!
I hope to spend a few days at "Rocky's" in Sosua soon.
Can you imagine if "Jewell" of "Fat A$$ White Men" fame drops by????????
I know "dv8" would love to TALK to her too!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Not to mention, "Rocky's World Famous RIBS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND, the best "Eye Candy" waitress' on the Planet!!!

Hillbilly, I NEVER go to the beach anymore!!!!!!!
Last time I went, I fell asleep on the sand.
When I awoke, about 50 "Tree F*#Kers" were pouring buckets of sea water on me, and trying to roll me into the ocean !!!!
;););););););););););););););)

Omar- The One

Nov 29, 2013
hahahahahahahaaha That was a good one! no the Frank I met was Frank rect. Thanks for the welcome and for the info on La Romana.