Dec 2, 2013
Hello Everyone,

William from New York City. I was born in Santo Domingo but have lived in NYC most of my life. I still have family members in SD. My interest in this forum is to better understand the real estate market.

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
Hello, William, welcome to DR1 and tambi?n, ja, ja, ja, I need as much help as possible with some real estate and I guess I am not getting any younger so I need to start investing. Take care and God bless, your friend,
Biggs :)

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Welcome Brother!!

Your best bet is to invest in the tourist areas, buy Villa or building (s) on the beach etc, rent out for the true dollar and by the ten fold, US RENTAL MONEY....you can rent by day, week, month, etc...and being that I have worked for Investors before, can certainly help you, if your willing to help me with some commissions along the way. I can show you some of my work of Residential and commercial from past investors ..I also have a few Real Estate friends, just need to know the area (s) of interest if/or unless your needing that info as well...That said, can you provide an EMD and POF? or is this out of pocket? You can PM me if you like so we can do a call via Skype or other communications...

Moreover, we can also look into apartment buildings since they go so damn fast..I'm talking bought and/or sold before the building is even close to being finished and in some cases, units are sold just from a blue print!!...That said, it would pay off to buy a spot, get your own cheap Haitian crew and its done...As for said apartment buildings, I would launch in Santo Domingo hands down for many reasons..again, we can discuss if you like...send a PM if so..

Anthony

Hello Everyone,

William from New York City. I was born in Santo Domingo but have lived in NYC most of my life. I still have family members in SD. My interest in this forum is to better understand the real estate market.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Pie-In-The SKYnet", are you "NUTS"???????
Your personal Agenda is not the reality on the ground here in the DR!
Your need for personal gain does not give you the right to lie about the DR's pathetic real estate market!
In your first paragraph you suggest a "Tourist Area" as the best bet, in the last, you have changed to "Santo Domingo, you only forgot "Santiago", is that for the "PM"???
The "Tourist Area Property" is the WORST area to even think of buying in the DR.
The rental value of those properties is nonexistent.
Take out an "AD" in the DR! classified section if you wish to offer your paid services here.
I bet you were, and may still be, a "Time Share Sales Rep" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I'm still,...
"Looking For IT"!!!
I just don't know what "IT",."IS"??????????????????
Sooooo, how will I know when I've found, "IT"???????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
I'm still,...
"Looking For IT"!!!
I just don't know what "IT",."IS"??????????????????
Sooooo, how will I know when I've found, "IT"???????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

When it smacks us upside the head, takes our money and says we have a baby with her. Wait....