RAP Creole artist Freedom deliver Haiti

dave6

Aug 31, 2010
here is a video of people and places important to me in nord Haiti, Labadee, [video=youtube_share;80sX1Nk2JBA]http://youtu.be/80sX1Nk2JBA[/video] Okap,

dave6

Aug 31, 2010
Boring music, childish words, bad video.

childish words!? :cheeky: coming from a man whos screen name is big penis! hahah. yeah i really hope people take little to no stock into your comments mr Gwo zozo

GWOZOZO

Bronze
Dec 7, 2011
childish words!? :cheeky: coming from a man whos screen name is big penis! hahah. yeah i really hope people take little to no stock into your comments mr Gwo zozo

And you seem to be obsessed with another man's body part. Hope you were not given access to young boys while you were in Haiti.

dave6

Aug 31, 2010
And you seem to be obsessed with another man's body part. Hope you were not given access to young boys while you were in Haiti.

as funny as trolling can be do you ever feel ashamed that you do nothing but that? its sad really you obsess about attacking Haiti when you have never even set foot in the country. its sad do you have any life beyond sitting on the computer attacking people and Haiti? do you even have a job? girlfriend? do you ever even had a chance to go out with a women? do you do anything productive with your life? really i am worried about you. please get help.

GWOZOZO

Bronze
Dec 7, 2011
as funny as trolling can be do you ever feel ashamed that you do nothing but that? its sad really you obsess about attacking Haiti when you have never even set foot in the country. its sad do you have any life beyond sitting on the computer attacking people and Haiti? do you even have a job? girlfriend? do you ever even had a chance to go out with a women? do you do anything productive with your life? really i am worried about you. please get help.

Ouch...looks like I have touched a nerve.

GWOZOZO

Bronze
Dec 7, 2011
thats your slick retort? looks like i touched several of your nerves. hit a little close to home did we SA?

Nothing slick about my response. You are the white male trolling thru a poor black country full of unemployed young black males.......for what purpose.....who knows?

I think i have hit the nail right on the head...lol