Cabarete Hotels

Waber

Sep 2, 2013
Hey folks,

Searched the forums and didn't quite find the answer I was looking for.

I'm a 35 year old single male traveler looking for a Hotel close to the beach and Cabarete nightlife for a trip planned late this month. I plan on doing some surfing and possibly trying kite surfing. Not looking for the Sosua nightlife crowd or mongering, just looking for a fun place to hangout drink, dance and just have a good time.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, W

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Palm Beach Condos is centrally located beachfront in Cabarete and has studios that are nice, 1 minute walk from Cabarete bars and restaurants. Also villa taina, but I prefer palm beach if they have rooms.

Waber

Sep 2, 2013
Thanks for all of your help folks. Looks like Kite Beach in is the closest to my price point.

Dolores, thanks for the direction, while I am familiar with that site feature, nothing beats the advice of other DR1ers, hopefully this advise will ensure that I get a little closer to the beach and the activities I am interested in.

Thanks again everyone!

RGLRM

Jun 25, 2013
"Palm Beach Condos is centrally located beachfront in Cabarete and has studios that are nice, 1 minute walk from Cabarete bars and restaurants. Also villa taina, but I prefer palm beach if they have rooms."

Agree with this one!!!