"dominican" star most famous movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
Michelle Rodriguez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

topic kind of related to http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/140393-dominican-queen-before-marilyn-monroe.html

Actually she was borin in Killin Texas, I know her personally, one of her cousin is also a "dominican", Lionel Pina born in NYC, their close roots are in Jarabacoa, one of their parents at least are from that town.

"the fast and the furious" movie was the most sold... still going part 6, she filmed with Vin Diesel,

'they' say Vin's father is also dominican

Michelle real name is Mayte Michelle Rodriguez Pared, related to the 3 hi profile, most respected gov officials, Senate President, Reinaldo P. , Defense Minister Sigrido P. and President's personal assistant, Carlos P.

Michelle lived for a couple years a couple of blocks from where those personalites were born, San Carlos SD

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
This whole series is made up of stretches in facts to make them fit the desired beliefs. So maybe Texas was part of the DR at one point in this person's history?
Der Fish

If one of your parent is dominican the gov/state will 'give' you citizenship status if request it, even the parents can claim it if the child is underage

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
As far as I can see most ex-pat are happy living in DR [they have not been force to anyway], specially those with real family, dominican or also 'imported/exotic'

those who complaint about DR are not living a happy family life anyway, seem to me...

It also seems to me that from that group come those who don't like when someone identify/point a sucessfull dominican, even to the point of questioning her/his dominican nationality

those I have identified, were either born in DR, or at least one of their parent was born in DR

nationalism is bad thing, when there is no reason to beleive people from x place are better than the rest

after all 'they' say we all come from Africa, [dont have the link now, but it has been researched/studied]

be happy accept reality

PD
how do i become a member of the "off topic" club? what is it anyway?

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
many 'gringos' like to say 'I am Irish', when actually they never ever have been in Ireland, nor their parents.

I personally dont care where people come from, but where they are going [most don't know], after all.

'human stupidity have no limits' Albert Einstein

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
many 'gringos' like to say 'I am Irish', when actually they never ever have been in Ireland, nor their parents.

I personally dont care where people come from, but where they are going [most don't know], after all.

'human stupidity have no limits' Albert Einstein....

Are you friends with Skynet??

Status
Not open for further replies.