For the Dutch

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Those who are (half) dutch maybe like to see this Dutch program on a search for a spanish guy who once appeared to have a colmado in Villa Juana.

I enjoyed watching it, and was pleasantly surprised they were able to depict the DR without criticizing the state of development of the country (since that's reserved to us, DR1 visitors).

[video]http://gemi.st/KN_1655516[/video]

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I'm "Half Dutch", I just don't know which "Half"????????????????????
Ant tell tale signs you can give me?????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

The story was the common kind of family member looking for a lost father / mother / child story. In the end he wasn't found. He died in London after going to Florida, Santo Domingo, and Los Cacaos de San Cristobal.

Actually I don't watch these kind of programs, but last week my father called me at 5pm (around 10 in the evening there) I thought that at least someone in my family died. But he only wanted to tell me Santo Domingo was on TV.

(and I made a post to all of you, only to say Santo Domingo was on TV)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
but last week my father called me at 5pm (around 10 in the evening there) I thought that at least someone in my family died. But he only wanted to tell me Santo Domingo was on TV.

Yep. When family do not communicate often, these type of calls indicate something happened. Glad to know all is well. :)

Mom calls me two weeks ago at 2:00am. I wanted to scream. She called to tell me she had a bad dream about me. grrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited by a moderator:

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
We do talk weekly, but always on sunday afternoon...a phone call on a weekday is for something that can't wait, and after 10 in the evening hardly ever happens.

2.00 am would have me pick up the phone with my heart beating in my throat.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I couldn't understand one single word, Hablame en Cibaeno muchacho...

JJ