Hiring Question

Joon

Feb 16, 2014
Hi,

I'm planning on hiring a General Manager in one of the Free Trade Zones in the DR. Can someone please suggest a good site to post this job(similar to Indeed.com Monster.com, etc., but in DR)?

Thank you in advance!
J

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
There is a sight called learn4good and it lists jobs in the Dominican Republic...not just teaching positions. mostly jobs that would require a fair amount of education.....what free trade zone will you be in?

Apr 13, 2011
What is the job? Company? Free trade zone in Santo Domingo? Are you looking for a Dominican or anyone?
If you are offering a job opportunity, DR1 tends to be very good about allowing that kind of info to be shared, if it is a genuine opportunity available for employment.

Joon

Feb 16, 2014
We are currently finishing up construction in Zona Franca San Isidro for a small jewelry manufacturing operation. We're looking for someone who can speak both English and Spanish very fluently, and doesn't necessarily have to be of Dominican descent. Thank you for Aldaba. I will try posting the job there. Also if anyone from here is interested (and qualified), please feel free to PM me.

J

Joon

Feb 16, 2014
We have some business connections with existing manufacturers there, and the facility had a very nice reputation from our research.