New Kreyol Translation website

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
ok.,. well new to me.. Try this click WELCOME TO KRENGLE - The Krey?l / English Translation Portal

then go into the dictionary and click on any letter and get the Kreyol translation for any word.

At the bottom of the page you will find translations from English to Kreyole.. do not be off put.. just read it out loud just as it is spelled and it will sound familiar. If you speak French you will have a real leg up with this.

And then Soon we can learn Ukranian! *although I think Romanian is easier...

Aug 6, 2006
Romanian would be easier for anyone who knew Spanish, French or probably Kreol. It is a romance language and shares most of the sounds that Spanish has. There are a lot of Slavic words in Romanian, but the structure is derived from Latin.

Ukrainian, Polish, Slovakian and Russian are all pretty close to one another. Polish and Slovakian use the Roman alphabet, Russian and Ukrainian share the Cyrillic alphabet, which has 33 letters (well, actually 31 letters and two surds) but a lot of sounds that are difficult for English and Spanish speakers. Some are very difficult when combined. Before the breakup, Russians considered Ukrainian to be a dialect of Russian, like Croatian and Serbian. Nationalism seems to have cause Ukrainians to claim that they speak a separate language.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
twenty years ago I bought the one and only Kryol-english medical dictionary. I'll look for it and post the isbn: someday.

Aug 6, 2006
Many of these phrases look quite foreign, but are more like French spelled phonetically.

aux Etats-Unis ~ a zeta zuni.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Many of these phrases look quite foreign, but are more like French spelled phonetically.

aux Etats-Unis ~ a zeta zuni.

That's why I was trying to understand the grammar and how sentences are constructed, because I can more or less guess most of the phrases.