Dominicans in Seattle

D

Dominiwamujer20

hey brendishy!

My family and I moved to the seattle area a while ago and we're from the DR. And I'm actually going to the mariners game
tomorrow :)

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Cano will get tired of the Seattle weather and his team being uncompetitive. He'll be back in NYC in 5 years.

LTSTeve

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Actually, he'll be back within the next couple of days. The Mariners are in town for 3 w/the Bombers.:cool:

Yeah, Cano will wish he could stay in NYC for more than a few days. Great player but wanted to grow facial hair and couldn't take the everyday drama of the Yankees.

LTSteve

manny20

Oct 2, 2012
This post is funny because today I seen a car with a Washington license plate and a Dominican flag on the rear view mirror

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
Hello, everyone, I am not still fully healed from Robbie going to Seattle and all of that non sense. However, I see some DR flags in the stands every now and then, so there must be some there. Plus, most people think there are no Dominicanos in las Vegas, or Los Angeles but I meet some in both places and know of lots of Dominicans in L.A. So perception isn't always the reality. Maybe we need a west coast family reunion? hmmm some coming together of Dominicanos on a larger scale in a central area here on the west coast just to get to know each other and network. Wow wouldn't that be great? Take care all and God bless
Biggs :)