Beating a minor, court hearing results.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
My neighbour was at court this morning with her son who was beaten by his boss while at work. The entire story is unclear to me but the boy is 15 and he was hit by a large 40 something boss.
Went to court with his mother this morning, I told them a couple of weeks ago to get a lawyer if you want a financial gain from this but the mother felt her motor mouth would surfice.

Bumped into Jose (the kid) an hour ago and the adult was ordered to buy him a new tank for his motor bike.

My initial thoughts. Employing a minor is illegal no, yet ignored.
A 15 year old is not old enough to ride a motorbike no, ignored.
How the hell did his motorbike come into the equation when it had nothing to do with anything.

Anyway, rulings are as such and another odd one.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
"Stupid is as stupid does" seems to cover this.

I woman I know was RUN OVER by a SUV and did not bother to sue, and she needed the money badly!! Couldn't believe she did not want to be a millionaire!

HB

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If a "Rico" in his new "Yipeta", hits a "Pobre" walking,and knocks the guy 100 feet down the road, the "Pobre" is fined for, "Leaving The Scene Of An Accident"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And is liable for the damages to the "Yipeta"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

The DR has the best "Legal System",.."That Money Can BUY"!!!!

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Did the kid hold out for a new tank or a used one. If he settled for the used one I hope he gets another smack.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
I have no idea how much a tank is new or used but he receives RD1,500, so whatever that buys. At the moment he has a bleach bottle taped to the side of the bike.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
A maid we had, had a son who had a girlfriend, a minor. They started living together. She got pregnant, he felt cheated since she said she was using the pill and he split. The mother of the girl used him for child abuse. Sentence: buy furniture for the girl worth 70,000 pesos, which turned out to be the mother of the son (our maid) buying furniture for the mother of the girl.

Medieval justice.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
A maid we had, had a son who had a girlfriend, a minor. They started living together. She got pregnant, he felt cheated since she said she was using the pill and he split. The mother of the girl used him for child abuse. Sentence: buy furniture for the girl worth 70,000 pesos, which turned out to be the mother of the son (our maid) buying furniture for the mother of the girl.

one of the workers in the pharmacy banged a 16 year old gal. he was about 20 or so at a time. her family came after him and threatened to accuse him of sex with a minor unless he bought her... wait for it... a bed :) he did, eventually, get her cheap pinewood bed. we all laughed that she was going to use it to f**k entire household worth of furniture and appliances. he said she was well used already when he mounted her and i have a feeling he was right...

SANTIAGO ONE

Oct 20, 2013
If a "Rico" in his new "Yipeta", hits a "Pobre" walking,and knocks the guy 100 feet down the road, the "Pobre" is fined for, "Leaving The Scene Of An Accident"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And is liable for the damages to the "Yipeta"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

The DR has the best "Legal System",.."That Money Can BUY"!!!!
That has got to be the funniest thing I ever heard!!

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
If he still works there he should count his lucky stars.

0. The little tigre had a job... he should count his lucky stars..

1. The little tigre had the audacity to ask out the boss's sisters girl (he was her uncle)... who was way above his pay grade

2. He got some smacks as the boss had to show and maintain his authority, or lose it..

3. His mother then sued the boss, but not for too much, as this would surely ruin the boys working chances.. but she had to protect her boy..

4. The judge agreed and ordered the boss to pay a modest amount, so as to prevent the incident from happening again..

5. The little tigre gets a little compensation for the beating but stays away from the niece, the boss keeps his authority but is warned he cannnot beat up employees with impunity, they can continue to work..

I say all is well that ends well :)

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Did they really have a "court" hearing?
A lot of people say they?ve been to a trial but actually they didn?t make it past the prosecutor?s office. I bet the lady went to the Fiscal?a and filed a querella against this guy for breaking her son?s motorcycle or something.
Prosecutors always try to make the parties reach an agreement, unless it?s a case for rape, domestic violence or murder.

That would explain why they got their "sentence" that fast.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
If he still works there he should count his lucky stars.

0. The little tigre had a job... he should count his lucky stars..

1. The little tigre had the audacity to ask out the boss's sisters girl (he was her uncle)... who was way above his pay grade

2. He got some smacks as the boss had to show and maintain his authority, or lose it..

3. His mother then sued the boss, but not for too much, as this would surely ruin the boys working chances.. but she had to protect her boy..

4. The judge agreed and ordered the boss to pay a modest amount, so as to prevent the incident from happening again..

5. The little tigre gets a little compensation for the beating but stays away from the niece, the boss keeps his authority but is warned he cannnot beat up employees with impunity, they can continue to work..

I say all is well that ends well :)

Probably ends better for the little tigre, little niece sees how things happen and now is interested in hooking up with little tigre behind uncles back..........Welcome to the DR.......