Sosua Girl Is Miss Teen POP 2014

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
From today's Sosua News:

Gabrielny, resident of Sos?a (17 years and 5 feet 7 tall), won Saturday April 5 the 'Miss Teen Puerto Plata 2014' election. The election was held at the Puerto Plata Beach Resort. The candidates were not only judged for their beauty but also on erudition, fluency in speaking and ambition. Gabrielny won besides the honorable prize of 'Miss Teen' also the prestigious award of 'Belleza con Prop?sito y Miss Cultura'. At the election candidates from Sos?a, Cabarete, Imbert, Montellano and Puerto Plata took part. The pageant was made possible by Empresa Brief Aneury Pilar and Puerto Plata Beach Resort.

PS: Photo is here: Sos?a-News

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
4t6a35.jpg

very pretty.

Aug 6, 2006
How do pretty girls use their beauty wisely? I thought everyone knew that. They marry rich guys, of course.

Surely, Sosua has its share of rich guys.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
How do pretty girls use their beauty wisely? I thought everyone knew that. They marry rich guys, of course.

Surely, Sosua has its share of rich guys.

There were rich guys of Sosua, until they got their mind on 17 year old teen queens!

Apr 13, 2011
There are a lot of local women who will not even say they have visited, lived or worked in Sosua (even if they did real work, not "patrolling" the bars), because of the reputation or assumptions that would be made about her.

I hope this girl uses her pageant success to help her move on to better things in her life! Hopefully she will find a way to go to a university in Santiago or Santo Domingo.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Frank, give the girl a little credit. Maybe, she can dance and sing at the same time. My bad.

LTSteve

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
There are a lot of local women who will not even say they have visited, lived or worked in Sosua (even if they did real work, not "patrolling" the bars), because of the reputation or assumptions that would be made about her.

I hope this girl uses her pageant success to help her move on to better things in her life! Hopefully she will find a way to go to a university in Santiago or Santo Domingo.

pageant success? this is some insignificant local shindig, for chrissakes. people in Bonao don't care.