Food and drink prices at Alisei and LT

The Creature

Mar 13, 2013
I have been to DR a few times always staying at all inclusives. This time I am staying at Alisei which is not all inclusive. I am curious what the meal and drink prices are like at that hotel and the rest of town. Thanks.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
normal prices.... meals from 250 - 500 pesos, in my experience.
can be lower/higher depending on your location and tastes

beers, 70-110 pesos depending , again, on location and size.

Many restaurants will let you bring your own wine, etc - at least where I am, can't speak for LT

drewboy

May 30, 2011
We go to the Alisie all the time. We will be there next weekend again in fact. The drink prices compared to Toronto are very cheap. We love the Alisie room service menu and for a BLT with fries it's only like 5 or 6 bucks for example. The food is excellent. In town you can get Pizza, burgers, beers etc for way less than Canada or USA. Once you go to the Alisei non-all inclusive in LT you will never go to a resort Hotel again.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Check out the following restaurants in LT:
Tres Caravelles (International)
Mojitos (Cuban)
Navias (German)
Luis'(lunch only, on the beach at Coson)
La Yuca Caliente (Italian)

LTSteve

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I find the food prices in Alisei to be really expensive, but I live in the capital and our food is much better value here. The food is nice in Alisei, but overpriced in my opinion, and the restaurant is very barny, a bit like an airport lounge with a stampede for the breakfast buffet which is crammed in one corner.

The spa at Alisei is amazing, the massages are some of the best I've ever had, the guy who I think is the spa manager is also one of the masseurs and highly recommended. But the girls are also excellent too. And it's only about US$30 for a really professional 1 long massage and they pretty much give you a facial at the same time thrown in. Sorry, I know this post is about restaurants, but if you're staying at Alisei you really should try the spa.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
There are many great restaurants in LT . No reason to eat at the Alisei Restaurant everyday.

LTSTeve