Taxi cost to La Vega

A

acorriero

Hi, just curious about what it would cost for a taxi ride from santo domingo airport to la vega? And what other options would I have. Thanks in advance.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A LOT!!!!!!!!
Could be $100 US!
What time are you going to arrive?????
They charge more at night!
Do you speak Spanish?????
There are busses for a few dollars, but you might need to speak Spanish to get to them.
You could take a Taxi from the airport (About $25.00 US)to the "Metro", or "Caribe Tours", bus stations here in SD, then the bus to "La Vega" less than $10 US for that!
First time here, and what's in "La Vega"?????
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

A

acorriero

Thanks Criss. This will be my third time there. I have been loving it. Puedo hablar espanol pero no bueno, estoy aprendiendo. I can speak well enough to get by. There is a girl who lives there who wants to come meet me in SD so I was wondering what it would cost if I offered to pay for her to take a taxi instead of the bus. But considering the cost, it looks like she will be taking the bus. I was also considering if things went well that I would go back there with her. So, I guess the bus is the best option. Thanks again for your help.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Believe ME, she already KNOWS how to get to the airport on the bus!!
ESPECIALLY, if you "Met" her on the "internet"!!!!
REMEMBER,...."A Fool and his DINERO, are soon parted", especially when you get involved with an experienced Dominicana!!!!
If she has sex with you the first time you meet her, Soooooooooooooooooooooo has everybody else!!!!
Welcome back to, "OZ"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

A

acorriero

haha, I know. I am not going to fall in love (hopefully). Just that she is really hot and worth staying with for a few days. Thanks again. Really appreciate the help.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
For you that cab from SDQ to La Vega will be 150 to 200 EASILY!!!!

Why not rent a car at SDQ or Boca Chica?????????????????????

Sorry just saw the cab is for your lady. Why does she need to meet you at SDQ??? Have her meet you at the hotel.

A

acorriero

She's gonna take the bus to my hotel. Then I will possibly go with her to La Vaga the following day. Thank you guys for your help. Looking forward to this trip.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Did you say sex on the bus? That is the DR equivalent to the mile high club.

LTSteve