porsche 911 mecanic santiago

dom

Jun 1, 2011
Im looking for a porsche mecanic in santiago, its for a 2003 911, I have been told there is a decent one some in santiago, if someone please has the contact info

I do not want to take it to any place around sosua

Thanks in advance

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Have you tried Jan the German mechanic behind Max Wash in Sosua? He was the only mechanic who could sort out the air suspension on my Cayenne. He has the genuine Porsche test equipment and seems to do most of the higher end cars in Sosua. He's also a Porsche enthusiast himself, owning a Cayenne GTS.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Just to add.....

All the other garages had diagnosed the front struts on my Cayenne saying that they needed to be replaced. Yeah right at a $1,000 each!
Jan knew what part had failed, it was a simple rubber part, but you have to completely disassemble the strut to replace it, something that not even a main Porsche dealer would do. But he investigated over the internet and found a cheap solution to an expensive problem.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
What have you done to a poor Porsche 911 that it needs a mechanic when it's still a mere young pup by Porsche standards?
They are very tough fault-resistant beasts but need a careful hand to maintain at top standard.

Can't help with Santiago but agree that Jan at the car wash in Sosua is an aficionado of Porsche and has good equipment.

GioMed

Oct 6, 2011
Wow..funny how things work.. I am in favor of POLICIAS ACOSTADO, and
ditches in certain intersections but, I also want get a 911 wich means driving
very s-l-o-w :ermm:

dom

Jun 1, 2011
just regular maintenance actually, but i prefer to take it to someone that has worked on a 911 before.

this car does better then most regular cars on speedbumps, no sideways going or anything like that, but on the next model change to 997 the front was lowered and you do have to go sideways.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Me ?
I'd go to Sto Domingo.... a dealer.... why not, you don't go often and why not keep it up?

Of course, there may be a good indy in Sosua or thereabouts

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
just regular maintenance actually, but i prefer to take it to someone that has worked on a 911 before.

this car does better then most regular cars on speedbumps, no sideways going or anything like that, but on the next model change to 997 the front was lowered and you do have to go sideways.

If it ain't broke...........

cndeh

Jul 23, 2012
There are two Porsche mechanics I know of in Santiago. I pass by them everyday on Carretera Tigalga in Gurrabo. I have never used them personally, but I see all the fancy cars in town outside their shops.

First one is Europieces Auto Import - no phone number on their road sign

Second is Richard Euro Service - 809-736-8921

They are located 1 block away from each other.

Go down the road till almost the end... they are both located on the right hand side if you are going down the road away from Plaza Alfa

https://www.google.com/maps/place/P...ata=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x135c78c1693f160b

Have a good one,

rob