New here) UKR, 31/F

Nadia Osypova

Jun 2, 2014
Hi, everyone)
I'm coming to the DR in July. Will be staying in Bavaro.
I am from Ukraine, 31, female, will be staying with my 5 year old son.
I lived in the US for some time, so speak English fluently. Here i teach English and educate preschoolers.
Planning for some great time in DR, I'll be very happy to make new friends, families with kids same age or other.
AND, I will be happy to babysit your kids if needed! I also plan to do some teaching and homeschooling for young kids.
Hope to meet you all soon!
Nadia.

Lucas61

Jun 13, 2014
retired English teacher (30 years)
Welcome, Nadia

Hi, everyone)
I lived in the US for some time, so speak English fluently. Here i teach English and educate preschoolers.
Planning for some great time in DR, I'll be very happy to make new friends, families with kids same age or other.
AND, I will be happy to babysit your kids if needed! I also plan to do some teaching and homeschooling for young kids.
Nadia.

From a fellow educator, welcome to dr1 fora!

miozio

May 23, 2009
Hi, everyone)
Nadia.

I think you can easily find a babysitter work in Russian families here on the North coast, could be in Sosua Ocean Village if you're not afraid of the Russians :)
Welcome to DR1