• Thread starter "The Tourist Watcher"
  • Start date

A Message just dissappeared!

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

I just clicked on a posting about Board Guidelines and suddenly it dissappeared, turned into an error page and then it was gone from DR1. It was posted by Tom. What happened?

H

hillbilly

I think Rob or DR1 "deleted" it. I was just

over there, too.

they have pretty much the same thing going on over there. Seems to me like a lot of work to post on two different pages just to be sure to get the msg out.. Oh well, I'd rather be peaceful and enjoy my grandkids...

peace,
HB

PS If you guys had read my post about golf in the ?DR you would (maybe you would) have saved a lot of posts.
Hey, the guy is designing the courses, not sponsoring them...

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: I think Rob or DR1 "deleted" it. I was just

Hillbilly: I believe the idea with some people was that Jack did not have the magic touch, or better yet that everytime he designed a golf course it would be cursed. So far, all golf course here are doing OK, so no reason to fear even his curse will doom this project. The people involved in this are pretty solid, from what I gather.

P

Pooky

It has to be personal

After reading this board for a couple weeks I find it hard to believ ethere are true guidelines. The reasoning can only be a personal problem with the participant and board owners, not one of policy so it is "personal" censorship, not deletion of specific topics.

Pooky