Hotel in Zona Colonial

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
I forgot the name the hotel in Zona Coloinal I think that has cheap rates and can rent meeting room, what the name of it if anyone knows?

Thanks!

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
I called and am having hard time to book a room for wedding party but the person at the hotel keep sending me to answer machine. I think they dont understand and says I cant rent a small ballroom for 75 people but the website says 100 people. Anyone can help?

Thanks

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
I got email hour ago and says no available. Anyone can suggest me a location that I can rent that is good for at least 75 people and it will be only for wedding party and time would be like 6pm till 1am/2am. Affordable? Like $200-300USD? or more?

Any advice is appreicated!

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I forgot the name the hotel in Zona Coloinal I think that has cheap rates and can rent meeting room, what the name of it if anyone knows?

Thanks!

You might check out Hotel El Conde de Penalba in the Colonial Zone. They have a large indoor restaurant and outdoor cafe. Pershaps you could use their restaurant for your reception. It is in the heart of the Colonial Zone just down from the Hard Rock. They have a web site.

ZC1

Dec 8, 2013
There is a place called El Buho that does weddings and other events in a beautiful colonial home on Duarte and Nouel- went there about a month ago for a wedding of a friend. They have a large Spanish patio but I doubt they would rent it for less than a $1,000.00, as that is what my friend paid. Best to ask them directly. Don't have phone # but my friend said the email is elbuhosdq@aol.com